370 Ret/Prot Pally LF causual guild

Hello All,

What I am looking for:

1.) A guild that conduct’s casual raiding and mythic plus content.

2.) A guild that is mature.

3.) A guild that puts “fun” before eveythinge else. I don’t care what raiding content you are currently running. As long as everyone in the guild can potentially have has a good time; not just the selected few.

4.) Lastly, a guild that can deal with my somewhat chaotic schedule. As a corporate jet charter pilot, my schedule can be unquestionably unpredictable. When I am on the road, I can play quite a bit. At home, I play but spend more time with my family.

What I am not looking for:

1.) A guild that feels that it’s necessary to gear check me and run through a 3 hour interview process prior to joining. Look, I completely understand that for guilds that are running mythic raiding and are looking for a very particular brand. I can even respect it. If that’s your guild, I am unfortunately not interested. My gear is perfectly fine for the content I typically roll.

2.) A guild where no one is ever on-line. I don’t like the feeling of knowing that I can be more productive solo than continuing with a guild that never does anything. I am obviously not asking for 24/7 activity. Seeing some guild content being run once in a while is more than enough for me. Even if it’s running lower level content to assist fellow guild members.

3.) Lastly, a guild that is not going to potentially fall apart 3 days after I join. Ultimately, a stable guild would be preferred.

I know this is a laundry list of items, but if you feel that I am right for your guild, please reach out to me. Thank you for your consideration.

• Promethuus (BattleTag: Angeluus#11931)

Hey Prometheuus, I think we might be a good fit for you. Tom Sellecks Mustache has been around since 2015 and despite the so so content that we currently have, we are maintaining a solid player base.
We don’t recruit just anyone to join, but look for mature adults that play the game to have fun, and socialize while playing. We used to have a much larger casual player base, but with BfA we have seen quite a few people step away from boredom. We have our core base of raiders, and most days there are 5-10 people online and around 20 on raid nights.
We are a smaller guild that prides itself on our people, and making sure that our members come first.
Take a look at our guild spam, and if you are interested or want more information hit me up.
Good Luck in your search

Tom Sellecks Mustache (8/8N - 7/8H) a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the rest of BfA and into the future.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
- Offtank/w DPS Spec To fill if needed
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH - We have Zero
Monk
(Closed) NO MORE HUNTERS
Druid - Boomkin
Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:45pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

Good morning!!

I have sent you a btag add, but on the off chance you find this here first…

My name is Jen, we are a heroic casual guild we hang out in discord have fun on off nights… great group of people. some of which have been in my guild since 2010/2011! would love to talk more in game/discord i feel like you could be a good fit!

hit me up

jenni#1690 GM RedDolphin

Hey Prometheuus!

We would love to add a pally to the DPS groups! I think we actually meet all the criteria for the do’s and the don’ts! WOO HOO!

Feel free to check out our recruitment post on Thrall and if we sound like a fit definitely hit us up!

Thanks!
:+: Foxcee :+:

Tribe Gaming is focused on AOTC. Raiding Tuesday-Thursday from 8:30pm-11:00pm. M+ on off nights.

it would be great to have a Ret Pally who can be a back up tank in case one of the main tanks can’t get online. And of course someone who is interested in tanking M+ as well.

I’d love to chat - hit me up ingame? Sedanis#1483

We’re trying to grow our mythic+ side, not 100% sure what our raid team is looking like at the moment (we might be approaching 30 if we do find a monk & ele shaman) - Will be able to tell you after this weekend.

About:
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our roster for heroic raiding. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years. We like to get things done while having fun and enjoying the game. Chill/fun atmosphere with good people.

We also do mythic+, battlegrounds, and transmog runs on our off-days.

Raid Schedule: Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST, Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST

Current Progression
8/8N 8/8H 1/8M

Recruitment Needs:
We have an solid, stable roster, but we think having more is better! We’re looking to fill out some missing classes that we lack at the moment.

Tank: full
Melee DPS: Frost DK, WW monk
Range DPS: Elemental Shaman, Boomkin
Healer: Mistweaver Monk

These are our raid recruitment needs. If you’re just looking for a social guild we’re recruiting anyone!

Seasniffer in-game
Seasniffer#1763 on Discord
Seasniffer#1104 on BattleNet

ShadyPizza in game
Grilled Pizza#3183 on Discord
deluxepizza#11607 on BattleNet