372 Hunter or 375 Warlock LF Guild

Good Day,

Looking for a guild that wipes out Normal and Heroic content and is still laid back and has fun during raids. I’m not a player that considers himself exceptional for hardcore raiding. I just want to have fun in game while getting @@@@ done.

Hey there!

We are a Casual Heroic raiding guild aiming for AOTC every tier. Like you we aren’t elitists and we are okay with wiping while trying to progress :slight_smile: We also like to have fun while we raid so raid environment is pretty laid back.

We are currently looking for reliable DPS for our roster for BoD. Besides raiding, we also do mythic + on non raid nights.

If you are interested, come check us out:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-raiding-lfm-for-bod

Hey Velilanna,
is a heroic focused guild that is currently looking to add some DPS to our roster. We did AOTC for current content and intend to continue that moving forward. Also have weekly alt runs and do mythic plus regularly. Just looking to add some new people to our guild that want to have fun raiding while killing some bad guys. Add me if you would like to chat more about our guild. My btag is Night#1975. Happy hunting!

Hey hey! Crimson Onslaught is looking for folks. We have two raid teams that are pushing Mythic progression. We recently revamped and rebranded one team to be hardcore and it raids Tues/Wed/Sun 7:30pm to 10:30pm and plan to get Cutting Edge next tier. The second group is semi hardcore and raids Tues/Thurs 8:00pm to 10:00pm. Add me to your battletag. Its Onslaught@12212

Hey there Velilanna! Our guild looks like it could be the right home for you! We are a previous top 100 world guild that is now hardcore casual AOTC focused. Please reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732 or in game on Ayrîelle or Zhîî. I would love to speak to you about what we have to offer.

Hey Velilanna!

I would love to have you join us! We are looking for skilled DPS to join our ranks and a ranged is a huge plus! Def check us out - 8/8H, 5 years tenured, got all AotC’s since we started.

Hope to talk with you soon! Here is our post for more information:

:+: Foxcee :+:

Greetings! We at XRaided kick it back have fun and get content down. We focus on progression and have fun doing it. If you are still searching, Btag me @ ganderin4620#1637