398 Priest and Hunter LF Guild

398 Priest and 398 Hunter LF guild. We transferred here a month ago for more opportunity to raid/mythic+/Structured PVP. The guild we were with was 4/9 heroic but disbanded. Open to all applications! Would love to raid and PVP as well.

Hi Beers,

I’d love the chance to talk to you about my guild. We’re 8/9H and 1/9M and are definitely still looking for some strong players to round us out as we turn our focus towards mythic BoD.

Feel free to add me @ surrealist#11770 if you want to discuss further. I think we might be a solid fit.

Good luck in your search!

Hey! We’re a 8/9H and 1/9M guild that would be interested in both of you. We are going to start diving more into mythic this week.

We raid Tuesday and Sunday from 8:30est to 11:30est. Contact me if your interested!

Discord - MrWest#0279
Bnet - MrWest07#1414

What up, Beers?

What sort of priest are you? Got any logs to show us upon request?

(7/9h 1/9m) is a vanilla guild raiding twice a week on Thursday and Monday from 9-12 EST. We are looking for a priest and another rdps as we progress towards mythic!

Hit me up at Mahanaxar#6385 on discord or Mahanaxar#1991 on bnet.

Beer I am quite interested in chatting with you. We raid T/Th 9p to 11 p EST.
We are 4/9 H and my bnet: ganderin4620#1637

Hey beers,
Would love to chat and see what all you are looking for in terms of a raid team! Hit me up on Bnet Cran#1405

Anxiety is a veteran guild comprised of members dating back from WoTLK. Currently its make up are members from its old components; some from Swarm and DM on Thrall, Stoic on Proudmoore and a few others, all Cutting Edge members. We are looking for progression minded players to push contents in this patch and the up coming ones. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-11 PM EST. Would love to have you guys come and check us out. Any questions please relay them to Garlik in game or Garlic#1911 with notes attached. Thank you for time!

Hit me up lathander#1319

hello just saw your post and would like to talk with ya if u havnt found a guild yet
bant#1783

we raid friday/saturday 9pm - 1am est add my btag Fiicker#1793, we are top 100 raiders making a weekend guild to fit schedules better

Hello! Ruined Nightmare on Thrall raids Tuesday / Thursday 8:30pm - 10:30pm Eastern, we also have an optional Sunday raid at the same times. We are primarily Heroic Raid, Normal Raid, and Mythic + content. We have a few serious pvpers as well. Please reach out if your interested Sotiras#11384

Thank you all for reaching out we have found a guild that fits our available play times and play style. I appreciate it and wish you all the best of luck!

[TRC] is a US Horde Thrall guild that is looking for active and competitive players to add to its roster. We are currently looking for a hunter dps and dk dps with tank OS. We currently are 1/9 Mythic and 8/9 Heroic in BoD. The guild currently raids Mon and Wednesdays from 7-10 PM CST (8-11 PM Thrall Server time). We strive to clear through heroic right from the start of a tier and spend the rest of the time with Mythic as the focus. We are looking to find players who are competitive, understand what progression requires, and mainly just want to be a part of a solid group that likes to see some progress with each raid. In addition to our Mon and Wed raids, we also try to keep some non-mandatory out of raid activity going each week through m+ and farm raids. Also, have some guild fun nights on weekends. Our guild runs through discord. Please contact any officer or add
mcirish#1609
vorroc#1575

We should definitely chat! room for both!
Here is just our basics in case we work out. Full recruitment post linked below.

Raid Team:
4/9H | 9/9N – All AotC’s since guild started end of MoP
LF up to 6 DPS and 1 Healer (2 if we get all 6 dps!)

Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ *

Raid Nights:
Wed, Thur, Mon; 8-11 pm EST
Flexible raid schedule available – Cross server raiding available

Raid:

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Always get our AotC - Active discord
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back
  • You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

LFM Players who love the game as much as the rest of us! Active players outside of raid. Raiding not required to be a part of the guild as we do Mythic + twice a week, Mog runs and more.

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday & Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord.

Look forward to hearing from you!

:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707

9/9N 7/9H 2/9M - Late night raiding guild, LF members to round out roster - Matt#19690

Forgone Conclusion is a casual progression/social guild. We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing. We are a guild comprised of people in their early 20’s to 30’s so we understand if you have to miss a night but we will push content anyways.

We are currently 9/9 N 4/9 H.

Our raid team is currently seeking 1 healer (mw monk or shaman preferably). A flex Tank (Non dk) and dps (focus on Hunter, Shaman, Demon Hunter, Warlock) to round out our team.

Paladin: Medium
Death Knight: Medium
Warrior: Low
Shaman: High
Hunter: High
Druid: Medium
Rogue: Low
Demon Hunter: Low
Monk: High
Priest: Low
Mage: Medium
Warlock: Medium

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their highest run in throughout the week. With our mix of people who can tank and heal we can have a few going at once.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

For more information on us please message one of the below or reply to this thread:

Dennix#1965 (GM)
Memoryfoam#11291 (Raid Lead)

Hey there Beers! |Ode to Undercity| is a [6/9] H raiding guild on Thrall. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:45-11:30 EST If you’re looking for a friendly environment to push AOTC and maybe some mythic during the farm lull, we just might be the place for you! Add me Btag Claw#12942 if you have any interest