Blizzard please fix your mistake... Do not ignore it

Already said it would be crazy OP…

Guess blizzard can’t balance their own game anymore lol

Edit 2: this is also NOT a faction bias thread. This is here so blizzard can actually balance their game…

Edit:

Just some examples of the stuff already said by the playerbase about the racials… honestly disappointed in blizzard for adding it like this…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/regeneratin-zandalari-racial/68531

51 Likes

They want those level boosts, and race changes to make up for the lost sub money of a bad xpac.

80 Likes

Obviously…

I want to see the people who were like “But you will never even get 1 second worth of this off” defend this now…

Lmao

23 Likes

It’s just funny to me at this point.

25 Likes

Needs a buff

Too easily interrupted

29 Likes

Tell me when they ever released something new that was balanced or hasn’t been nerfed later on. It’s part of their plans, release something great but change it later on after everyone QQ’s about it.

10 Likes

It actually needs a buff. 6 seconds to not take any damage in a PvP situation is weak.

15 Likes

Sadly, I know this is the reason they released it at full power…

Blizzard can’t be that dumb to not know this racial was very OP

At least I hope they are not…

1 Like

So now alliance is even more gimped in PvP?

20 Likes

That’s 4GCDs. If someone can’t hit you or interrupt you in 4 GCDs they deserve to lose

47 Likes

Exactly, expect it to last at least until 8.3 or the next expansion.

This is part of their marketing strategy

6 Likes

Exactly, which is why the racial is perfectly balanced. I’m not surprised that alliance is still whining about it though.

21 Likes

Well with CC options, Blink, fear, hunter turtle etc… four globals is not really that long to avoid getting hit, for many types of classes.

9 Likes

Oh they’ll always play victims to something. Nothing is ever there fault. I kinda hope it gets nerfed so the crying will stop, but I know it wont

18 Likes

Maybe in a 1v1 scenario but in 3s/BGs/RBGs good luck locking down a team. They’ll dot you up and make it worthless

5 Likes

Take for instance monk, leg sweep, they trinket, paralysis, cleanse, heal to full.

6 Likes

I thought hunters couldn’t cast or do anything when in their turtle?

The only time when that racial would be super effective is if a paladin bubbles or a rogue vanishes. But when a rogue vanishes they usually find a way to heal up anyway and paladins can get most of their health back with a few flash of lights as well.

7 Likes

ww monks have always had bad self heals anyway. I say let them have that honestly.

I can already heal 80% in my bubble with no regen. It’s a minor gain

8 Likes

Of course this is the truth - how can people possibly be surprised? They need to sell a ton of race changes and this is the way to do it.

And… I don’t see this as wrong. It’s part of the business of the game. Just roll with it and have fun y’all.

3 Likes