[A][US][Sargeras] <Hootenanny> 1-Day/Week 6/12M Guild LFM

TEAM OPENINGS:
DPS - low need

PROGRESS:
Ny’alotha 6/12M & AoTC

RAID TIME:
Once a week on Tuesdays from 7:30pm to 11:00pm CST (server time) and we rarely push past our allotted time.

ABOUT HOOTENANNY:
Hootenanny is a team of players who prefer not to schedule more than one day for raiding due to life commitments or personal preference. We are reformed from a previous guild and our members have 5/8M EP & 7/8M BoD experience. We play as Alliance on US-Sargeras. We are proud of our raiding atmosphere and strive to maintain its unique vibe. We aim to burn through Heroic content as efficiently as possible so that we can attack Mythic to push for Cutting Edge. Our raid time is limiting, but our team is composed of highly motivated players that keep their characters fully optimized for Mythic challenges. We expect each player to carry their weight.

If you have any questions, please reach out to myself (Hirn#1181), Maud (Maud#1874), Xanderin (FightnAres#1858), or Bobarker (Prokaryote#1868).

If you’re interested in joining our team, please fill out an application at hootenanny.fun

2 Likes

Here is a freebie because I love your guild name.

1 Like

Thank you much!

We give so many hoots about finding some great people - need a healer big time!

Still need a healer and solid dps!

LFM Friendly raiders who are looking for a hoot of a time.

Happy new raid day! Looking for heals and deeps to join us.

Happy Wednesday! One Ny’alotha night down, eleventy billion more to go :stuck_out_tongue: We had a great first night of the new tier and are still open to great heals and deeps.

There is way too much me in this thread…what we’re missing is you!!

LF DPS and heals for Ny’alotha and beyond!

445 assassination rogue with previous EP mythic xp LF a new guild to grind out content

Hi Sshadow,

We are open to all solid DPS as we push further into H/M Ny’alotha! Put in an app at hootenanny.fun or reach out to one of our very friendly officers for a chat :slight_smile:

Cleared normal and some heroic (and ALL that trash) in our first week! Off to a great start, but we still need some strong deeps as we push into mythic.

Updated: looking for a warlock and shadow priest :grinning:

Looking for locks with solid mechanical awareness and good credit to come on down and test drive our guild today!

What is an owl’s favorite dessert?

…Mice Cream!

Looking for locks and spriests to join our ranks and have a hoot!

1 Like

What do you call a bird in a suit of armor? A knight owl!

Also, still looking for locks and spriests.

Still time for a solid lock or spriest to get in for tonight’s run!

9/12 on our first real night of heroic! Could you be the lock that brings us to N’Zoth?! Apply today and find out on the next Ny’alotha of Our Lives…

My lock is too far back to apply but I love the name of this guild so much!

1 Like

We are always on the lookout for solid players! Feel free to still check us out now or when you get caught up.

Still need a lock/spriest!

Hoot, hoot, still looking for a warlock and a DH!