Please Delete I found a guild

Hello, 6/8 M Ret paladin looking for a new guild.

Experienced mythic raider, have previously been an officer, raid lead, GM and recruiter. Now just looking to be part of a team.

Looking for a guild with a good community and solid progression in a positive atmosphere.

I am always prepared, HoA will never be an issue will be 75 as of 1/19 and I always push my AP.

I enjoy running some M+ as well.

Availability Mon-Sun 7-12am EST
Would like to stay Alliance, would consider switching to Horde for the right guild.

My logs are public Theurgy-Dalaran

I have previous CEs but came up a %s short for Uldir and Jaina

Please leave your information below if interested and I wil contact you, thank you

Hey Theurgy,

Hootenanny is a one night a week mythic progression guild that aims for CE each tier. We are currently looking for solid DPS to join us for the Nyalotha push!

I know everyone says this, but our community is pretty amazing, and most of our guildies have been together for years. We have plenty of teams that push high m+ keys, PvPers, casuals, etc.

I’m going to paste our info below, and if we sound like a good fit feel free to apply or reach out to an officer!

Hey, we raid on Tu and Th nights, 8-11pm EST on Sargeras - Alliance. 5/8M in EP and looking to get CE this tier. Added a number of players with CE experience, and our Ret went DK for this tier. If you’re interested, you can contact me on discord at Saylen#8297 or on Bnet at Saylen#1655 if you prefer and we can talk. Good luck on your guild search!

[H] - The Early Shift - Bleeding Hollow [8/8M-TEP-CE] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [8/8M-TEP-CE]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift - [8/8M-TEP-CE]

• Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (Pref DPriest)
  • Balance Druid
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hello Theurgy,

Tyrannical is a 2-day alliance guild on Stormrage that raids 8-11 pm EST on Tues and Wed. We are 8/8 M and have achieved CE for the last 4 consecutive raid tiers (minus CoS). As a semi-hardcore guild we seek to balance both raider competence and a friendly, social atmosphere. In addition to raiding, many of our members push high M+ keys and several are active in PvP.

Applicants are encouraged to have had previous Cutting Edge or high-level raiding experience in some previous raid tier. For applications - please apply at:

~https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJqI4pNUoQB9PwKxZ8QdJxr0_-IOvDTFBNHlWXpkf8Mk25jA/viewform

Contact the following officers for more information:

• Zoral#1611
  • Vingh#1281

Hope to hear from you soon

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild
We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A
  • If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.
  • Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app

Contacts
If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420
Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646
Asagami : Sasha#12635.