[A] <Old School> Style raiding 11/11 and 2/2 LFM Bigglesworth

OS is an Alliance guild on Bigglesworth (PVP). We are a bunch of Old School gamers looking for others who are interested in recreating that old School TBC atmosphere. Most of us do not play retail and we are not fans of the community or lack of community that the current retail game breeds. Things like guild progression and community are our cornerstone. We are looking for other who want to join our family of gamers. All experience levels welcome. Skill can be learned but a community is built one member at a time.

2 Kara teams currently running on t/th @ 6pm with minimal room for caster dps and we are building a 3rd now that run on M/W night @ 5pm server. Not looking to have any server firsts but looking to be current and relevant in our raid content. We have many very skilled players but can always use more.

Currently 11/11 Kara and 2/2 Gruul’s
Mag to begin next week.

• Druid:
    Boomkin: High
    Feral kitty/OT: low
    Resto: high
  • Hunter: Med
    Suv: High
  • Mage: High med
  • Paladin: Holy
  • Priest: Holy/Disc
  • Rogue: med
  • Shaman:
    Elemental: High
    Enhanced: med
    Resto: Low
  • Warrior: Low
  • Warlock: Low

Join us if you are looking for:

• Old-School feeling guild where community comes first.
• A guild that has your back when you get camped.
• Relaxed raiding atmosphere with competitive progression
• Experienced, organized leadership that puts the guild first.
• A place where everyone feels accepted.
• Adult gaming environment

Don’t bother if:

• You are looking to lone wolf TBC doing lots of pug raids and just want a guild tag.
• You don’t like being included in guild functions.
• You feel like pushing buttons makes you too elite
• You cannot be a decent human being to people who are not 100% like you.
• Don’t like Aero’s dad jokes.
• Like the feeling of retail Wow better than old classic way

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, you can apply in our discord: https://discord.gg/zJaMppPEmK

If you have any questions you can contact me via Discord: Aeromus#0050

2 Likes

Bump for more member. Come check us out.

1 Like

Give us a try. Laid back experienced group looking to more to enjoy the TBC experience. Need all classes. We encourage you to play what you want, and we can find a spot for you.

2 Likes

How is the server in general?

Great community. It is horde dominant but most PVP servers are. Dispels are the worst problem right now and those go away with TBC. We chose this server to re roll from horde to last year and I am not sorry we did. It has been good to us. For those who do not play PVP servers I say it is a fun experience when you are playing in a tight guild like this. Leveling in groups and back up being close by makes it more fun and less sad.

Still recruiting all classes and roles. Need Tanks Healers and DPS.

1 Like

I haven’t played on a PvP server in forever, not sure if I’d enjoy the constant ganking. That makes me fairly hesitant.

Completely understandable. I have heard this before. I have never played on a PVE server so I couldn’t tell you but we have others who have came from PVE servers who like it now. It’s more about finding the right guild IMO than the server being PVP or PVP. The guild makes the entire wow experience. If this is a sticking point we are 100% not the right fit and that is completely understandable. Everyone has a place they fit in. Good luck in finding your fit.

applied :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many of us leveling now. Come join!

1 Like

I want to be a part of this guild. It sounds like a great place to make some friends.

1 Like

Applied, hope to see you guys in game soon!

1 Like

Excited to have you with us Rooshin. We are getting a great mix of new and old members. Lots of us leveling our TBC toons and lots of 60’s too. Hope to run some classic content when we all have our new characters to 60 with the time we still have. Just easy stuff for starter gear for the new toons. Lots of room still for all classes.

Great group of people.

1 Like

About to roll a Prot Pally but have been looking for a guild to play with. Specifically a guild thats laid back. Im a dad so im definitely not a hardcore player. You guys looking for something like that?

1 Like

Come join for TBC and have some fun

2 Likes

Great bunch of people!

2 Likes

Applied, hope to talk with someone soon! Though I’m off to work now :frowning: so I’ll check out the server tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Applied. Hope to talk to you soon

Reply sent! Welcome to Old School both of you. Check your DMs for more info.