LF TBC planned guild 7pst, or 10 est

2 players looking Sunday, wensday, or Saturday guild that is planning to run TBC 7pst, or 10est. Flexible on most classes with experience healing, tanking, and dps.

I know the days are off but thought I’d drop this in to see if its possible for you! Take care!

< Chaos > is a newly formed guild comprised of a mix of returning TBC veterans, Classic Raiders, Mythic raiders and Arena players. We are all excited to be enjoying TBC again! We are a Semi-Hardcore / Casual guild that will do PvE progression and will be clearing all of the content while having a good time. We are looking for more like minded players to round out our core heading into TBC Classic. We will also have a strong PvP culture for those of you more interested in Arenas & BG’s, and will be recruiting Socials for those of you who don’t necessarily have the time/need to be a Raider but would like to fill in raids or PvP teams as needed. This is a great time for those who are worried about not having a guaranteed raid spot in your current guild and are looking for a home where you will. Also, for any returning TBC players without a guild this could be a great place for you!

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:00p-11:00p EST Wednesday 8:00p-11:00p EST
Raid Expectations:

If interested in more information please inquire in discord
Leamus#2201
Cruelti#5617

Hi Ayarien,

We will be running multiple raid groups but they will all start at 7pm on various days. Not sure the days will align 100% but I could see a Saturday/Sunday group being formed quickly. I know that’s not exactly what you are looking to hear but check us out still and see if it’s worth the chance. If not I wish you luck in finding a good fit…

I will leave our guild info here in case you are interested.

[Alliance] | US-PvP | Semi-Hardcore| Realm- TBD

is a Semi-Hardcore Alliance guild looking for friendly and competent players for Classic WoW TBC. We are a fresh guild starting a new for TBC classic. Just because we are fresh does not mean we lack experience. Our leadership has experience ranging from world competitive Classic WoW speed and progression, TBC private server, retail WoW CE and more!

Our goal is to raid and clear content efficiently while promoting a healthy and friendly community.

Raid Info:

Server realm: TBD

Raid Time: Sunday/Monday | 7-10 pm PST

Loot Distribution System: Onslaught loot system and/or Loot Council (undecided at this moment)

Expectations/What Semi-Hardcore means to us:

Efficiently clear raid content within the raid time (we will not be speed running or chasing for server firsts)

Being on time and ready to pull at raid start time. (If emergency or issues occur, we understand that and there will be no penalties)

Have at least one PvE focused profession

Be open to feedback

Maintain positive attitude, maturity and overall, just having fun! (it’s a game).

Recruitment:

Open: All

Application:

Contact me on this reddit account or through discord (username Voidim#1148)

or also join our discord server at: discord.gg/8wNGxQXQ