LF Guild - Chill raids and killing bosses!

I have been playing wow since original vanilla wow and TBC is by far my favorite xpac. I am looking to come back and raid again. I am not looking for a hardcore raiding guild. The setting that always works best for me, is a place were good players enjoy helping each other out and eventually killing bosses. I’ve done the server first push and I am not about that life any more. I will put in the work to be ready for raiding but on the game every second of the day.I am looking to main shaman or a tank of some sort. During the original release , I cleared all tiers of content either as MT or as dps. I am willing to level a new alt if our schedules work out and we mesh well!

Availability - M W F Su - 7 - 10 Central time - 8 to 11 EST

Prefer Horde but will consider Alliance to the right fit

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi Elloment,
You sound like you would fit in with us. We plan on progression raiding but with a more relaxed atmosphere. Looking to build a great community with great people above all else. Check us out if this sounds interesting. A great guild makes the entire wow experience IMO and that is our goal for all our members. Trying to take it back to an Old School TBC guild feel.

“Peaked in BC” - Windseeker [H] is recruiting Enh and Ele shamans and a few other classes for our TBC 25 man raids. We are a retail AOTC raiding guild that just re-rolled horde on Windseeker. We’ve been raiding together in retail since legion and some of us used to raid together back in BC. We plan to have a more relaxed raiding environment in classic while clearing all content.

Our main raid day is Sat at 8pm EST the other day is TBD but would say around 8pm EST is a safe assumption. If you want to join us while we prep for BC we’d love to have you.

You can add me on Bnet if you’re interested Nirjiki#1185