[H] or [A] two friends looking for Guild

Finished our retail uninstall. We’re both 15 year career players, looking to level our classic characters in time for TBC (any guilds with people actively leveling?) Would love to have a guild where others can do the classic experience with before TBC lands. (Run Deadmines, WC, Stockades etc.)

Plans for me in TBC would be to get the 1800, 2k unlocks in arena. Finish all of the heroics and do Kara with other boomers who are having adult beverages.

For the guilds who talk about Parsing 2 button rotations- I will pass on that . Looking to make friends and enjoy some laughs. Thanks for any replies. see you in Azeroth.

2 Likes

Hi Btruk,

I think you would fit in well with us. We are mostly a bunch of boomers looking to have a good time. We are mostly 60’s but we have several people leveling right now who have joined recently. Check us out and make up your own mind. Discord is usually fun and lots of adult beverages being had.

Thank you for the reply man. I’ll have to check latency on a west coast server. (I am near Boston, but historically played on Central Servers (Chicago) and it wasn’t that big of a deal.

The only issues could be our time difference. Our raids start at 7pm Pac. We have Eastern peeps already that it works for but it’s not for everyone.

Hey there!
You might be interested in the guild I’m in “Peaked in BC” -Horde Windseeker est. We’re a retail raiding guild that’s been together since legion and are looking to get into TBC once it comes out. We’ll be doing kara and hopefully all 25 man raids. We have a relaxed raid environment with plenty of adult beverages and somehow still manage to clear content fast (got ahead of the curve in early feb). The guild also does some pvp on retail. we’re 1800+ in rbgs.

Quite a few of us have been playing since vanilla/bc era and we just migrated to windseeker. We have a few 60’s so we can help you two level up and get ready for prepatch if you’re interested.
You can add me on bnet Nirjiki#1185

Maybe our guild would interest you:
Blackfathom Deepdish is recruiting a Mage, Melee DPS (warriors), and Resto Druid although any class/spec are welcome to apply as we can be flexible for core raid Naxx progression 12/15. Raids are on Fri & Sun 8-11 PM EST with weekly GDKP BWL/ZG/AQ20 runs. Fun and friendly environment. We’re not super sweaty but serious players looking to finish progression. EPGP loot system. Other classes are welcome as well. We will be rolling into TBC.

Contact
Discord: Nyxta#5594 or Pizzle42#3686 or dygurren#9513
In-game: Noxis or Pizzle or Skaduwee or Raelyn
Battlenet: Nyxta#1298 or Pizzle42#1881 or dygurren#11289 or Melzorz#1950
Blackfathom Deepdish Discord: https://discord.gg/mnTyRCFA

Apply at: https://forms.gle/sWAkyqD2BnN59MTX6

Hi! I think we may fit what you two are looking for! Here’s some quick information, and if you have any questions/comments, feel free to message me on discord at Zayeli#9874.

Guild: Downfall {US | Horde | PvP | Sulfuras | EST}

Progression: Fresh for TBC

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday Nights - 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Information: is a TBC-focused guild that will be a social leveling guild until TBC release, and then we will transition to a more endgame focus. Our goal is to be a relaxed raiding guild that focuses on providing a fun, engaging atmosphere that competitively kills bosses as a team, while having fun grouping up for dungeons, raids and PvP. Our leadership consists of extremely experienced Vanilla veterans including World Top 10 for TBC raids, cutting-edge mythic raiders, and former multi-season gladiators.