LF Guild TBC

Hello all, I’m lookin for a Guild going into TBC can only raid during the weekdays preferred around 7pm start east or westcoast open to either Alliance or Whorde.

Class: When TBC was current i mained mage and rogue.
My goal is wanting to clear content at a reasonable pace while enjoying it with a group of good peoples.

If you think id be a decent fit in your guild than pls sent me msg on discord or here Kittychaser#3104

Hi Pankakke,
We are looking to clear all content at a good pace but our community will always be our focus. Looking to raid with good people and clear all content. Take a look at us and if you think we are a good fit stop by our Discord. If not good luck to you in finding a place where you fit well.

Who we are: |[H]| Herod Server| TBC Classic |Guild: Chaos|
< Chaos > is a newly formed guild comprised of a mix of returning TBC veterans, Classic Raiders, Mythic raiders and Arena players. We are all excited to be enjoying TBC again! We are a Semi-Hardcore / Casual guild that will do PvE progression and will be clearing all of the content while having a good time. We are looking for more like minded players to round out our core heading into TBC Classic. We will also have a strong PvP culture for those of you more interested in Arenas & BG’s, and will be recruiting Socials for those of you who don’t necessarily have the time/need to be a Raider but would like to fill in raids or PvP teams as needed. This is a great time for those who are worried about not having a guaranteed raid spot in your current guild and are looking for a home where you will. Also, for any returning TBC players without a guild this could be a great place for you!

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:00p-11:00p EST Wednesday 8:00p-11:00p EST
Raid Expectations:
All raiders should come prepared for each raid, including encounter knowledge and required consumables, and items. Professions are not required to min/max but players should be trying to get BIS gear to assist raid progress. Example: Cloth DPS should be tailoring as that crafting gear is extremely strong.
Talking and having fun is welcome during trash pulls and having fun with farm content. Communication should be clear for new content and boss pulls. We encourage all guild members to play with each other in and out of raid to promote a positive environment for all to enjoy.
PVP Expectations:
Players who want to PVP should use the guild as a resource to help find new and old players to make arena teams, enjoy the game, and push ratings to the best of their abilities. PVE player’s should be capping each week to get BIS items such as weapons.
Loot:
Chaos will be using loot council. This will take into account BIS needs, players who pass gear to others, attendance, and attitude. We will be using an addon called: RCLootCouncil. This speeds up the LC process and is transparent for members.
High priority or high demand items will be decided by loot council discussion. These are most likely to go to players who plan to stay with the guild for the long-term.

Recruitment:
Hunter: Low
Warlock: Low
Shaman: Medium (1 Resto, 1 Ele, 1 Enhance needed)
Priest: Open (Shadow, Healing, Divine Spirit Priest)
Paladin: Open (Prot, Holy, Ret with OS prot for Kara)
Druid: Open (1 Boomy, 1 Resto druid, 1 Feral Tank)
Warrior: Low (1 arms warrior with OS Prot for Kara.)
Mage - Closed
Rogue - Closed

• For Hybrid classes. Not required but encouraged to Dual spec for 10 man runs to help rotate and get all players the gear they need and have the correct roster and number of players.
  • Alts can also be considered for this as we go forward as long as they are at MIN pre BIS and/or have other minimum raid requirements.
    Note: T4 will be a bit more flexible for the start of the expansion due to number of 10 mans vs 25 mans. We will have raid sign ups to help make this easier on raiders. Going toward the end of T4 and into T5+ we will solidify a consistent 25 man core.

Leadership Opportunities:
Guild leadership has experience in Retail and Classic with guild management and raid leading. With depth of knowledge of the game.
(2 Officer positions are open at this time. Feel free to ask about opportunities within the guild. Some class officer opportunities may be available for classes/specs that are more stacked such as hunter and warlock. Example: Hunter class lead would be assisting with setting up misdirection pulls.

If interested in more information please inquire in discord
Leamus#2201
Cruelti#5617

Hey there! I’m going to leave our guild info below but would love to have you if you’d consider us!

We are Grumps

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: We are a late-night semi hardcore raiding guild located on the mankrik server, horde side. Our goal is to clear content on a casual schedule while being as competent as possible to achieve full clears within that time frame. We were created by three friends who met during the start of Classic WoW and have raided together ever since; however, due to our schedules and real life commitments, we decided to start our own guild in hopes to achieve what is needed on a more casual basis. We are looking for more like-minded individuals who want to raid together to achieve goals going forward.

Loot Distribution: DKP
Raid Days and Times: Friday & Saturday 10pm EST - 1am EST
Major recruiting needs: Currently open recruitment

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Expectations
:black_square_button: Maintain at least a 75% attendance record going forward for raids
:black_square_button: Be able to be on discord and have a working mic
:black_square_button: Know the ins and outs of your class and be willing to take any effective criticism
:black_square_button: Come prepared to each and every raid night. This includes flasks and consumables.
:black_square_button: Respect each guild member

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Contact

Raid Leader and Recruitment Officer
battlenet: itakenaps#11425
mankrik name: Reesespuffs
discord: itakenaps#1438
Guild Master
discord: mantas#4350

Hey Pankakke!

Will leave my guild’s info below. Interested in chatting with you since you’ve described a culture similar to what we’ve built in Aligned!

Raid times:
Monday 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST

About Us:
Our officer core is made up of veteran guild leaders, most of whom cleared all Classic content and have continued to play throughout the long lifespan of retail. We loved the Classic experience and can’t wait to see all the TBC content again, from Hellfire to Sunwell!

We think what makes this game so fun is the type of camaraderie it naturally cultivates in a guild. We are very excited to have an active roster of players who are helping each other out with leveling, dungeons, attunements, rep grinds, alts, and pvping as well. Aligned is a place for everyone. Our culture is built on a strong foundation of cooperation and fun with your guildmates. We’re not hardcore, though we have a hardcore contingent. While we will have a raid core that focuses on clearing content quickly and efficiently, we will have a much larger roster outside of this core that engages with content at a pace they see fit and we welcome anyone looking to build great relationships and friendships to join us.

Approach to Raiding:
Like you, we have busy lives so we will be adhering to a 2 night raiding schedule, with the aim of reducing that number whenever possible. Despite the relaxed approach, we still expect our raiders to come prepared and perform well to ensure we’re clearly content efficiently and enjoyably. We’ve had no trouble clearing content on this schedule and expect that to continue in TBC.

Server:
Pagle - PvE (Subject to change)

What we’re looking for:
HIGH DEMAND
Ranged Dps: Warlocks / Hunters / Elemental Shaman
Healers: Resto Shaman / Holy Priest / Holy Paladin

MEDIUM DEMAND
Feral Druid (DPS / Off-tank)
Retribution Paladin

Contact Us:
We know you may have questions and we’d enjoy getting to know you, even if you decide not to join our guild. Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions here or on discord:

Marraxus#0125 (recruitment)
Dessixx#1985 (administration)
Vanzanis#1610 (GM)

Hey mate. You added me and sent me a message, but I think deleted me before I had the chance to reply? Send me a message if you’re still looking for a guild.

Kipcha#5327