LF Guild for TBC

Hey everyone,

As the title says, I am looking for a raiding guild to join for TBC. I would prefer a PvP West Coast server, with raiding times that start at or after 7pm PST. I would prefer Horde, but would be open to Alliance guilds as well if it seems to be a good fit.

Little about me: I was a raid lead in original TBC and WOTLK playing mostly healers at that time. Real life though caused me to become much more casual from Cata moving forward. Now that things have settled for me, I am looking to become more semi-hardcore when it comes to raiding. I also love PvP, so any guild that participates in arenas or world PvP is enticing. I am a reliable person and will come to all raids on time and prepared with food/flasks/potions/ etc.

I would prefer to play a Rogue. as that is the class I love most. But, I would also be open to playing a Warlock or a Mage.

If you are interested in having me apply to be in your guild, you can reply to this post or contact me on Discord: Tengumilk#8255

(H) (Herod) (Guild: Chaos) We are recruiting players for the TBC. No classic exp required. We are hopping to find more TBC veterans like yours. We are going to be raiding but as the content is very short and very easy we will do a lot of pvp arenas bgs etc during the down time. We are interested in people who will play a lot during during TBC launch to get attunements and help others get attunements. As I’m sure you are aware many guilds will probably be short on the rogue and mage list for roster and warlocks are power houses in PVE and PVE. We are more of a laid back guild no hardcore play needed. Feel free to contact me on discord if you want more information. Leamus#2201

Raid time off by 1 hour, and alliance. but if your interested hmu ! :smiley:

Still looking for a West Coast PvP server guild with raid times starting at 6:30pm PST or later.

Hey Qixi, we’re currently looking for a warlock for TBC. Our guild info is below. If you haven’t already found a home, you can hit me up on discord @JaneDoe#1145. Hoping to hear from you!

Guild Name: Trader Joes
Faction: Horde
Server: Ashkandi (Medium pop server)
Guild Type: Semi-hardcore
Activity Schedule: Primary raiding days Sat/Sun 3pm-7pm. Might push to do Friday night as well for progression
All times are in server time

Close group of friends looking to push through content for TBC. We all met when we started playing classic and a few others have been added to our ranks. The majority of us have 15/15 Naxx in Classic with several members of the team having extensive TBC experience on private servers. Most of us desire hardcore but managing real life together has made us decide to be Semi-hardcore - we will try to push for realm first and push for speed runs frequently. And just have an over-all ‘smashing’ good time.

Hi Qixi,
Our raid times are about 30 min early but if you like our concept and think you’d be a good fit I am really looking for someone to lead a second raid team in TBC and we can do that any time you’d want if your interested. Take a loo and hit me up if it sounds like something your interested in. My info is in the post.