[A] <Bloodbound> RBG/ PVP Guild recruiting

ABOUT US

Bloodbound is currently one of the top Alliance RBG guilds in North America & the most active RBG guild on our realm of Sarg. Our guild currently has seven separate Core RBG teams & have intentions on expanding out to create more teams in the future. Bloodbound has been around for about 10 years and was created during the MoP xpac

OUR MISSION

Bloodbound is a guild founded on old-school WoW traditions of being a server-based community, Welcoming players of all PVP backgrounds (world PvP, arena, Rated BGs, casual players, glads, new players, hero’s) who seek to develop their skills in a healthy non-toxic community setting. We believe passionately in the power of a Guild community, now more than ever with how scarce good guilds have become in the revolving age of cross-realm servers and the diluted sense of community that comes with it. After all, this is an MMO-based game. In Bloodbound we’re building a strong culture so that players can look forward to logging on every day to play with friends, learn something new, & enjoy their gaming experience.

WHAT WE OFFER

Rated Battlegrounds: From High experienced games, to low experienced games , we have teams and players who are all over the bracket & we ensure you that it will be easy to make friends, & network within our guild so that you can get more involved into Rated Bgs with players who won’t rage at you for making a mistake, but instead will help you fix your mistakes.

FREE COACHING: Our guild offers free coaching from Hero/Glad XP players who can assist you in learning how to play your class, or help you learn strats in RBGs.

EXOTIC GUILD EVENTS : Outside of RBGs, we like to try to spice the game up by hosting exotic guild events . For example, using the censor or eternal agony (https://www.wowhead.com/item=102467/censer-of-eternal-agony 2) we will play games like search and destroy , having our guildies hunt other guildies down kill them for gold .

EPIC BATTLEGROUND PREMADES : Our guild hosts Epic BG premades aroundabout once a month & we usually give out massive amounts of gold & mounts to players for things like topping damage & healing Etc .

LUXURIOUS GUILD BANK GOODS : You will not find a guild on this game that can even mildly compete with the amount of consumable goods we give away to our community. Players who rank up in our guild (which can be done by pushing CR in arena or RBGs) get free access to a variety of different things like: Flasks, potions , gems, bags , tomes, drums , gliders , Food buffs , enchants .

INCENTIVES FOR PUSHING RATING: Our guild rewards players based off of their personal accomplishments via current rating. Players who reach 1800, 2100, and 2400 get separate ranks/ promos within the guild. In addition, we give out seasonal gold bonuses to players who manage to obtain Elite (2400+ CR) every season.

GUILD BOUNTY CONTRACTS: We have a horde Hitlist available to our guildies to hunt players down in WPVP to earn in-game gold for hunting and killing these players

If you have any questions regarding our guild, the best place to get in touch with me is our discord server. You can contact me by joining the Bloodbound disc and sending me a DM.

Discord code : N87StWjq

17 Likes

Best and most helpful PvP guild that I have ever been in.

4 Likes

I joined the guild about 8 months ago and am really happy I found it. I improved my gameplay a lot and made some really cool friends <3

4 Likes

Says link is expired. Would love to reach out. My discord is hyperhateful#8690

1 Like

I had stopped playing back in WOD, and came back about a month and a half ago. I came across them in the Guild Finder, applied, and was brought on the team. They are an extremely friendly and welcoming guild. They have been great for me, getting back into the game after years away. Within 2 weeks of joining, ran with one of their core teams and currently sit a little over 2k in RBG’s. There are always RBG’s and arena going on, and with the amount of actives on at all times, it never seems to be hard to find something to do! Winter does a great job along with his officers keeping the guild active and always feeling fresh.

3 Likes

Realize this posted under wrong toon, here is current toon in Bloodbound.

4 Likes

Thanks for replying to my post I made about a guild for RBGs. I will try and contact you in game, but if any other recruiters see this reply before hand, feel free to give me a whisper. I would like to join your guild and see why I am reading so much positive feedback about it. =)

3 Likes

Just joined a couple weeks ago. The guild is always doing rated battle grounds for those who are not part of the core teams and want to play casually. They run/stream war games to help those who are not experienced in specific areas of RBGS for those who want to learn. Overall a great organized guild for pvp! Highly recommend!

4 Likes

Hey - just FYI, I haven’t stopped playing, I’ve been gone for over a month due to work. I’ll be back soon, please don’t kick me! lol

3 Likes

Hey! Been trying to find a guild like this one, I’m not sure if I wana transfer or level a new alt, before I do I wanted to ask if there were any requirements? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right now you just need to be level 60 with 226 ilevel to join the guild. The requirement is in effect when the guild gets close to 1k member cap. If you do want to join just message a member and ask who is an online officer (only they can invite).

3 Likes

been in the guild for a few months now and it’s the most helpful pvp guild that i have found. always willing to help people learn everything you need to know for arenas/rbgs. always have events going on. it’s never a dull moment.

3 Likes

Bump fun guild for rated bgs

3 Likes

I have gone from a 1400 player to a 2k player, mainly due to the wonderful guidance of many great players in this guild.

3 Likes

I remember finding the guild 8 - 9 years ago when I was in high school. I was getting into PvP and would practice consistently when I had the chance. Made it to 1500 rating in 2’s (forget about the rating I had in 3’s) and then the next xpac came out. I wasn’t a fan of the rework they had on Hunters so I quit before giving it a chance. Came back recently in Shadowlands and VERY LUCKILY came across this guild again. I’m excited to see the guild push forward after all of the success and mass amount of achievements this guild has made!

2 Likes

I would always join guilds- say hi or ask questions to just be met with a bunch of crickets. This guild is ACTIVE! There are always a bunch of people online willing to help out anyone on guild chat or just to chat.
This pvp guild does it all: rbgs, arenas, and always bgs going on too - lots of activities going on all for all skill levels! So many fun guild events too!!
They have core RBGs and have training rbgs!
The GM is wonderful. He is extremely involved in everything that is going on in the guild and is always taking suggestions, complaints or compliments - he also is always hosting guild RBGs playing with guildies!

I have never been a part of a guild/community that is so immersive and fun!! 10/10

1 Like

Any interest in a hero/glad exp boomy/lock?

Our doors are open to everyone who enjoys PVP content . We are a Rated BG focused guild , but also arena and dabble in mythic +

BloodBoùnd is a great PvP oriented guild to be in. Love the RBG training groups that @Agincourtt puts together and I’d personally like to thank @Shadexx for his time in coaching us in 3v3 Arena. Good people.

3 Likes

Great way to learn PvP. Stopped playing PvP for 10 years until my buddy suggested I try out Bloodbound. I definitely have developed my love for PvP again.

1 Like