Alright Bri, I think I am ready to xfer to the Alliance

Since when

Since forever, they’re Vulpes Zerda!

dat hearthstone algorithm in random bgs really padding blizzards pocketbook

Phew, all this leveling got me sweaty in the BGs. lvl61, 9 more levels to go!

1 Like

how active is the ally pvp scene in moonguard? Mine seems pretty dead and i wouldnt mind a high pop realm to play on sometimes

I don’t know about Moonguard but if Sargeras (very high pop alli realm) is any interest to you then Bloodbound is always welcoming people. We’ve long been the #1 PvP guild on the server and among the top RBG guilds in NA. There are some other PvP and/or WPvP guilds too but not as large or active. Could make a level 1 toon on Sargeras and check out trade chat to see if it is active enough for you.

1 Like

appreciate it ill give it a look

Moon guard is super active! They also try and keep everyone on the same shard. tons of pvpers too, love it here

Only server on the game where people play WoW imo

yea i checked them both out moonguard seems superactive from tradechat alone currently leveling a druid as we speak

1 Like

I got like 8 toons on Sargaras now. Still cant find a guild for any of them.
Weird huh?

1 Like

I’d have to say you’re not looking.
I personally know numerous guilds both PvP and PvE.
Look through the guild listings on CheckPvP and on WoWProgress to see the better ranked guilds for PvP/PvE. If you’re just wanting a large social guild then pick anything from the in-game guild finder tool with a high population.

Youd be wrong

I ask every day multiple times if any pvp are looking fro new peeps.
I literally did it 4 times today and not 1 reply

No, I would not be wrong. I know the guilds exist and are accepting members because I play with them/their members.

They are not sitting afk in town watching trade chat to invite the random people asking for guilds. You have to do the work. Utilize guild finder tool to put in applications to join or directly message the GMs/officers of guilds you find on CheckPvP or WoWProgress.

https://check-pvp.fr/guilds/us/sargeras/all-factions/avg_arena/desc/1
https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/sargeras

Go outside in elwynn with warmode on or valdrakken and ask the people you duel if you can join their guild after beating them

1 Like

I gotta get queued into these groups that Horde players keep complaining about. I’ve played 8 BGs today across 2 characters. Mage and DK. My mage won 2. My DK has won 0.

Just queue on the weekend then? Horde seems to win a lot on the weekend. Seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever had a good time queueing for BGs as Ally on the weekends. Weekdays are more of a tossup.

Yummy <3 <3

Thats the issue i had as well. Zero folks responding. Moonguard on the other hand had a few diff guilds recruiting and tbh way way more chatter in trade chat than im used to. Comparing it to tich pre dragonflight its just different. Was all boosts from what i seen whereas trade is just a bunch of random people talking to each other. Got my evoker to 67 already and probably going to bring my druid so i dont have to finish leveling the one i got to 50 and regear it.

You can always come play with me and my friends

https://imgur.com/a/WlC4J1W

1 Like

You are just wrong. I told you I ask in trade chat multiple times at all hours of the day if any pvp guilds are recruiting. I do this on multiple toons too. Dude just admit defeat and move along.

Yeah this isnt a job. If you are recruiting then you seek people. Apply to a guild to see if they deem me worthy? Yeah I’ll pass on that crap.
And with that I am done with you. Off to ignore list because you are SO WRONG.

“the rest of the world should seek me, I shouldn’t have to do anything”
Imagine actually existing like this. Yikes.