Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Crucible of the Storms 2/2 H
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:

Demon Hunter
Monk
Druid
Warrior

PLEASE NOTE: Our guild runs 3 main tanks. We give better consideration to those with a viable DPS off spec to share tanking duties. If you do not want to keep or enjoy a DPS off spec, we might have to rotate you out during fights where there are better tank comps or if you don’t need the gear.

Melee DPS

Death Knight
Demon Hunter
Pally
Enhancement Shaman
Rogue
Warrior

Range DPS

Balance Druid
Fire Mage
Priest
Ele Shaman

Healer

Druid
Disc Priest
Shaman
Holy Pally

We give better consideration to those with a viable DPS offpsec. If you do not want to keep or enjoy a DPS offspec, we might have to rotate you out during fights where we need less healers or your class isn’t as strong as others for the fight.

Again, while these are the classes and spec’s we are most interested in, we will be more than happy to review exceptional applications and to take those that are competitive with our current members.

Previous Progression:
Legion 20-man Progression
Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11 M 11/11 H, 11/11 N Cutting Edge
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 M 9/9 H, 9/9 N
Nighthold 10/10 M 10/10 H 10/10 N Cutting Edge
Trial of Valor 3/3M 3/3H 3/3 N Cutting Edge
The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M, 7/7 H, 7/7 N

WoD 20-man Progression
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 M 13/13 H 13/13 N
Blackrock Foundry: 7/10M 10/10H
Highmaul: 4/7M, 7/7H

Mist of Pandaria 25-man Progression
Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic
Throne of Thunder: 10/13 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0)
Tier 14: 4/16 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0)

Cataclysm 25-man Progression
Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic with 15% buff
Firelands: 7/7 Heroic
BWD/BoT/ToTfW’s: 13/13 Heroic

Wrath of the Lich King 25-man Progression
All Content Clear (Normal and Heroic)
Server First 25-man Heroic Lich King
Death’s Demise
Tribute to Insanity and Immortality

Guild History:
Ouroboros is a well established, progression oriented guild that formed back in 2007 and had been at the top or near the top of progression on our previous server of Blade’s Edge. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 20 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on Mythic+ Keys, PvP/Battlegrounds, Old Content raids, and other achievement runs.

If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing.

Expectations for Applicants:

• We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on discord when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
  • You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food.
  • You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
  • Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Why Ouroboros?
Ouroboros is more than just a group of people who log in to slay internet dargons (spelling intentional) together. We are a community and a family. We stick together through the good and the bad. We’re here to support each other; not just in game, but outside of it as well. This community transcends a simple game. Bonds are formed that carry through into real life. One of the best examples of this is our annual Blizzcon trip and past summer BBQs. People from all across the country (and Canada) travel together to hang out, have a blast, and just enjoy each others company: new members, old members, members who haven’t played in years.

We are also very active in game on non-raid nights, and have regular guild runs of old content. Legendaries, transmog, nerd points, alt runs you name it!! Need help with an Infusion? We’ve got you covered!

The long and short of it is: If you’re looking for a guild to call home, we may just be what you’re looking for.

Contact information:
If you feel you are interested in applying to Ouroboros please join our discord at discord.gg/NfV8jwF

<OR>

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

1 Like

Taking this back up!

Again and stuff

Still looking for moar

“Please sir, I want some moar…”

I guess no one gets the Oliver quote? heh

Oliver, Oliver, never before has a boy ask for more!

What about the Artful Dodger? I got you fam.

I see how it is Nivels.

I forgot to come back hehe

We are 8/9M since 4/10/2019 now :slight_smile: We need to update this thread

I was out of town for Disney so I fixed it!

Oh gross, I forgot I had that character.

Killed one of the newer bosses in between Jaina pulls. Fun change of pace for a bit!

I’m getting ready for some weekend pvp!

Need moar raiders and rbg buddies

this is like deja vu

Ever get that feeling of deja vu?

I have no idea why it chose a character I haven’t logged in on in over a month, but okay.

PS: It’s Rev.

That’s what a devious rogue would want us to believe