449 Restoration Druid -- Mythic CE Raiding Exp

Restoration Druid

1. Times available & time zone: 6:00PM - 02:00AM EST (Varies)
  2. Server preference: N/A
  3. Faction preference: Any
  4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-harcore
  5. Past/Current progression/experience:
    • Vanilla: Huhuran AQ-40
    • Burning Crusade: Pre-Nerf: Mag, Vashj, Kael, Illidan, M’uru (#50 World), KJ (#59 World)
    • Wrath Tier 7: Undying, Immortal, 10&25 Glory of the Raider, Hodir (HM #6 World)
    • Cataclysm: Casual
    • Mists of Pandaria: Casual
    • Warlords: Semi-Casual 13/13 H
    • Legion: 11/11M
    • Battle f/ Azeroth: 8/8M (CE)
    • Battle of Dazar’alor: Uldir 8/8M (CE), BOD 9/9M (CE), EP 4/8M Exp
  6. Anything else: Looking to play with great players again (I.E. Cutting Edge) that know their class and mechanics – also have fun in the game! I want to get back to where I was in raiding BC/WOTLK content. Min/maxing classes as well as seeking mythic+ progression.

Contact info BNet: Above#1741 Discord: Life#6637

1 Like

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve done several full reclears and are looking to push forward into the new raid.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hi Life, I think our raid times fit your needs and we might be what you are looking for. Please learn more about us from our wow forum post which I have linked. I tried to add you in Discord but your username provided is coming back not valid. Hit me up if you are still searching. [A]6/10M, 10/10H, 8-11pm PST 3 Nights LF DPS and H Pal

Fixed Discord ID.

1 Like

to the top.

to the top.

to the top.

to the top.

to the top.

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 11/12N, 7/12H. we were 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3 We Have been together since the end of SoO.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app. :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635