440 Prot warrior

Hello everyone, looking for a new guild for 8.3, I am 4/8 Mythic in EP until my Guild died when classic came out. I have tanking experience on Warrior, and Monk with Warrior being my main. I am currently Alliance and willing to relocate faction/server if necessary.
Availability:
Monday-saturday 5-12 PM PST

In Game name: örion-Sargeras
Btag: Brewmaster#1451
Discord: Elijah#7325

Hey Orion, I’m sent a friend request thru Discord. I hope we can talk more. I think our raid times would work well for your availability and we could use a Prot Warrior to help us finish up EP and get CE and then move on to 8.3. Check us out and if you want to talk more, we can talk in Discord. [A]6/10M, 10/10H, 8-11pm PST 3 Nights LF DPS and H Pal

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - Monk, Pally, or Warrior
DPS - DH, Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter
Heals - Monk, Priest, Pally

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Hey there we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression and can do Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11 est(7-10 cst).
We’re recruiting especially for 8.3 and taking a break until the new year for holidays, we would probably want you to start as a dps then earn the tank spot after being around a while.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We were 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re currently 8/8N 8/8H 4/8 M EP. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We are also working on trying to have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

you can also apply here(just take the space out between h and t):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyLrGcBGwa5qBgg5l6Bp7dq3uDxSgvb5WROWXEzDVuK3iuSg/viewform

Hi Örion,

We are looking for a tank to step in to fill a position that was left open when one of ours took an extended break. If he returns, then he will dps. Our current progression is 5/8M and we raid Tues. and Thurs. from 8:30PM PST until 11PM. Just 5 hours a week.

The team is active and helpful. We run keys together, do warfronts, islands, achieve runs, pvp and bgs and more. Leadership is experienced and the guild is stable and drama-free. If this fits your criteria and you might be interested, then please let me know. You can find me at my btag: Neddy#1554. Thanks!