[A] Something Shiny 6/8M lfm dps

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Something Shiny :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: on Cenarius has been around since 2010 and is a raid focused guild.

We are looking for another dps to join our team for Ny’alotha! Rogue, DK, Warrior, Lock preferred but all others still welcome. Please inquire :slight_smile:

Raid Times: Thurs and Mon 7-10pm PST
Current Progression: 6/8M TEP & 7/9M BfD
Requirements: around ilvl 440+ and AP65+, mythic raiding xp a plus, good attendance, addons that are a must have by our raiders are ERT, RCLootCouncil and Weak Auras. We use a loot council for loot that is tradeable so we can have some sort of control over a balanced distribution.

We are a fairly laid back group of folks. Our goal is to progress as far as we can without a super aggressive push. Guild repairs, flasks :beers: and feasts (or a stack of personal food) :cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::doughnut::cookie::popcorn::green_salad::pizza::hotdog::broccoli::hot_pepper::cherries::icecream::lollipop::ramen::taco: are provided. Helpful teammates provide needed enchants, etc. etc. You are required to bring your own personal potions to raid and some personal food.

On a side note, we do alt runs or achieve runs mainly on Friday nights. And several of us like to run M+ often.

If times/days work for you, please reach out to me below for more information. Thanks for your time and consideration.

:woman_mage: btag: maliwali#1577
:robot: discord: maliwali#2947

2 Likes

LF lean mean eyebeam machine

Give me your magic debuff and I will give you eternal friendship

Deeeeemon hunters where you at

Santa if you’re reading this, all I want for Christmas is a demon hunter friend.

I would be interested, and willing to swap factions to trial. I’ll link my post below containing my experience, and other characters. My current experience is 7/8M. My DH has been a side character for this xpac but I’d like to shift towards playing it as a main. Feel free to contact me to discuss.

Dessicus#1840

Hey Dessicuus, sorry for the delay in reply! Holidays have been keeping me busy! I’ll add your btag to chat!

It’s 2019!

It’s still 2019!

Happy New Year!!! :fireworks:

Updated post for current needs. Come trial tonight! :smiley:

January 22nd come sooner

Goodnight, forum post.

Boomkin warlocks where you at

Need a warlock! Elem shaman! Priesty! Boomkin! Narec will give you lots of :heart_eyes: if you join us!

Druids are the best

Druid gang

:rocket::man:t4::fire::bomb::cry:

5 friendship points to anyone that can guess my song

can i have your friendship points anyway? Rocket Man.

ROCKET MAAAAAAN

will you sing this for me on my birthday

Zul :rage: