379 Hpriest/Disc LF Mythic raiding guild

Hello,
Currently I am 8/8 heroic and 2/8M from pugs as I do not raid with any guild. However, I do have multiple CE achievements from when I raided as a healer in guilds. I am looking for a guild that raids either Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday after 930pm eastern or Saturday/Sunday anytime after 630pm Eastern. Any of those days will work as long as its after those times. I can play any of my specs Holy/Disc/Shadow and still perform at a high level. I am looking for a guild that is looking to push mythic content in the upcoming raid not looking for a heroic only guild.

Please add my btag to talk further: Branden#1882

Hi Healinzz,

We are missing a healing priest, would love to talk with you. A little about my guild;

Name: Bare Bones
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Progression:
Uldir: 2/8M
BoD: Goal is to push for CE
Schedule:
Mythic Team: Friday / Sunday 9-12pm EST
Casual Team: Saturdays 9-12pm EST

Recruiting:

1. Any competitive DPS
  2. All exceptional players considered
  3. All casuals welcomed

We are an active, semi-hardcore raiding guild. We participate in RBG’s, we have several groups of people that push keys, some are pushing 15’s. We have guild alt runs, mythic island groups, and other fun events. We have groups that sell M+ keys and island run’s also.

my contact info:

Discord: Manetheren#9370
Bnet: Manetheren#11993

Hey Braden. If you are looking for something a little later you may like my friends and I.

I run a horde pve/pvp guild on Tichondrius called Big Friendly Gamers.

We have a very active group of people who do all pve and pvp content.

We raid tues thurs at 9pm pacific, and do arenas, RBGs and M+ in between.

Including alts, we have over 100 members. At any given time of day there is usually about 5-20 people online.

For our raid team, we are only bringing our most serious PVErs to raid because our core wants to push mythic hard next teir.

We are about 60% full with about 12 people who show up very regularly.

With that in mind, we are looking for players of all roles.

Our primary requirement is that you show up regularly, with a positive attitude and a desire to improve to progress through mythic content.

If you’d like to learn more about our guild or view our full roster you can check out our website:

bigfriendlygamers dot com

Feel free to hit me up on bnet: Murg#11862

Hello! Gonna keep this short and simple! is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit quality members to our ranks. We are a smaller guild with members who have been playing together for years; at this point were more of an online family and less of a guild. We reached 3/8M prior to moving to another server and are now looking to rebuild horde side.

This is a tight knit community of experienced members, we came to play the game but stay for the people. With that being said we offer a chance to progress through content at a reasonable pace without drama and stress. Item level is not an issue, if you are willing to learn then we’re willing to help.

Located on Mal’Ganis, we raid Tuesdays and Saturdays, 7-10pm PST(9pm-12am CST, 10pm-1am EST) and run mythic keys and expeditions throughout the week. We are currently seeking a few heals and DPS.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in and would like to know more please reach out to me at my btag, HeckinApple#1169.

Happy Guild Hunting!

[Baboon Squad] Tichondrius
5/8 Mythic uldir 2 hours on Mythic zul @ 8%

Intro
Baboon Squad started 2 month ago on Tichondrius, we have formed a strong guild going into next tier. We are looking for like minded players looking to be a part of a cutting edge group, to push mythic content under a late night two day a week schedule. Mythic experience, or a strong desire to clear content this xpac is required. We will be pushing next tier very hard, and we will see cutting edge. We started late this tier, but not next tier.

Why you should raid with us:

• We are a semi hardcore guild clearing content 2 days a week. We don’t have the stress of gearing 2 alts that hardcore guilds do, but we do have the competitiveness. We plan on pushing content and cutting edge through tiers.
  • We care about our raid comp and make sure to optimize our raid in such a way that the classes we choose fit well together. We like variations and we wont be stacking 5-6 mages but rather 2 of each of the mid to top specs while trying to avoid the worst performing.
  • We are serious about starting raid on time and we expect everyone to show up to raid and be on time unless they give advance notice of an absence.
  • Raiding 2 nights a week is better and more enjoyable than guilds that raid 3-4 nights a week. Usually the first day is progression and the other 2-3 days are straight wiping. We plan on progressing the same amount of bosses on average as guilds raiding 3-4 days a week due to having highly skilled players. We have a strong raid lead team that assists in keeping the pace.
  • We have a weekly raider income that is revolved around a competitive ranking system. Depending on rank, you can make upwards of 20-25k a week. These ranks are competitive, starting from bronze, and going up to platinum. Depending on your rank, you will get various benefits withing the guild.

Recruiting

• 1-2 Exceptional dps for core spots
  • 1 priest healer holy or disc OR exceptional healer
  • serious about progression
  • We also welcome M+ players

Schedule PST:

• Thursday 10:30PM-1:30am pst
  • Saturday 10:30PM-1:30am pst
  • Optional Tuesday heroic clear 10:30PM-1:30am pst

Kingsh7t#1906

Your schedule may be a little tight with our start times, but I think you should still give one of our officers a chat.

United We Loot [A] Stormrage recruiting a few more raiders!

Philosophy

We believe that raiding content can be achieved without the need for an environment where everyone is barking at one another. Because of this, we have a low tolerance for individuals with abrasive attitudes and personalities. We are looking for individuals who want the challenge of content and the enjoyment that comes with conquering that content with the people around them.

Battle of Dazar’alor is right around the corner and we’re looking for you to join us in our progression! We raid two days a week with a casual to semi-hardcore environment.

We are also looking for individuals who have a desire for Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid Times

Tuesday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Heroic/Normal)
Thursday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Mythic/Heroic)
Friday 9:00p -12:00a EST (Mythic/Heroic)

Progression

2/8M Uldir
8/8H Uldir

• Tanks - Full
  • Healers - Open
  • Melee DPS - Open
  • Ranged DPS - Open

Other players are encouraged to inquire

Player expectations:
* We expect each raider to come prepared for raids.
* A basic understanding of fight mechanics.
* An ability to ask questions.
* Completion of weekly M+10.
* Enchants, Food,
* Flasks, Prepots.

All other skilled players are encouraged to contact us about joining.

Anyone interested in joining please contact one of our officers:

Deathfier @ Deathfire#1102
Summine @ summine#1882
xSyl @ syl#12907

Hey Healinzz,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our progression isn’t representative of our core team’s skill level; a huge chunk of recruits simply quit the game during progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

â–şWarlock (Any Spec)
â–şMage (Any Spec)
â–şShadow or Disc Priest
â–şWindwalker or Brewmaster Monk
â–şDemon Hunter (Any Spec)
â–şBlood Death Knight
â–şRestoration or Balance Druid
â–şRestoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
â–ş Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
â–şAt least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
â–şPrior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
â–şWorking mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
â–şAbility to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hey!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
2/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
Holy/Disc Priest (HIGH)
Mistweaver (MEDIUM)
Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Mage (MEDIUM)
Any Exceptional RDPS

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi Healinzz:sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently seeking a healer to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

<reddit>

US-Sargeras

Alliance

“A guild for redditors, by redditors.”

The <reddit> community has been around for ages and has a diverse group of players. As a guild we love to raid, run dungeons, quest, run old content for achievements or just silly shenanigans. As a community as a whole, we love getting together and playing different games together outside of WoW. From other video games to playing D&D on roll20. We love talking about nonsense and having a great time. Some of us have had some IRL meetups and plan for more.

If this sounds like your type of guild, read on.

Our raid team is currently in need of a few core members for our progression raid. Our progression team raids 6 hrs a week and our goal is to finish off heroic as quick as we can, get AotC and then push into Mythic content. How far we get into Mythic is all up to the raid team. We are looking for those that want to progress, and do harder content, but can’t commit to a full-time raid schedule. Those that are ready, willing and able to defeat everything thrown at them.

Progression Raiding.

Tuesday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

Thursday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

We are recruiting for a few key needs we have for our progression, however we are always looking for good players.

Current Needs: Healers, Ranged DPS

Aside from the guild required addon (Greenwall), we also require all raiders to have: Discord, Angry Assignments (With “Allow All” permission set in the options), DBM (Or Bigwigs), WeakAuras 2, and Exorsus Raid Tools. Also have chat bubbles enabled in the in-game settings.

For information on Raiding with <reddit> contact:

Floyd @ (BTAG: Floyd#11209, Discord: Floyd#3547)

Lyra @ (BTAG: Lyra#11774, Discord: Lyra#7485)

JRoc @ (BTAG: JRoc#1966, Discord: JRoc#5400)

Friday - Uldir BYOB Raid - 9:00 CST (Server time)

Saturday - Uldir BYOB Raid - 9:00 CST (Server time)

BYOB is the name for our community/alt raid. There will be drinks, there will be laughs, there will be stupidity. Being in guild or on realm is not required for this raid (though if you are cool and good we might hound you to join us in guild.

The basic requirements are as follows:

1. Be Alliance, 120 and appropriately geared.
  2. The desire to raid and have a good time.
  3. Have Discord installed and ready to use. Speaking is not generally required, but being able to listen is.
  4. Have a few hours to spend in the raid. We don’t want people coming in for 1 boss then bailing out. Unless of course this is arranged beforehand.
  5. Have a positive and friendly personality.
  6. Remember, you are joining our raid. Please maintain respect for our raid leaders. While we do appreciate input and insight on the raid, please mention it privately to the raid leader(s).

For information on BYOB contact:

Ex @ (BTAG: Exarif#1298, Discord: Exarif#3226 )

Lyra @ (BTAG: Lyra#11774, Discord: Lyra#7485)

For overall information on joining <reddit> please visit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/redditguild/wiki/looking_to_join

We could use a priest healer :slight_smile: