435 Fury War OR 435 Resto Druid LF Guild

Hello All,

I am currently looking for a guild to call home. I have recently returned to the game from a 2 year break and I’m ready to kick things off again. I’m looking for a Mythic Progression Guild. I am available all days but Sunday after 7ish PM PST. I do not mind server or faction changing.

I have a 435 Fury Warrior & 435 Resto Druid (I am willing to play both). I am currently 8/8H EXP.

Outside of raid I like to push keys (characters are both 1K+ raider IO) and PvP.

Let me know what is out there. The best way to reach me is in game by my battle tag: sbp#11731

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Totz
BT: sbp#11731

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Prevenge is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun connected realms.

Prevenge was founded during Burning Crusade as a friends and family guild focused primarily on dungeons and 10-man raiding. The raid, in its current form, started during Tier 11 (Cataclysm) as a casual 10-man group. During Mists of Pandaria, the guild experienced explosive growth and sustained two 10-man raid groups in addition to a separate 25-man raid group. With the inception of 20-man raiding during Warlords of Draenor, Prevenge shifted its focus to support a single progression-minded raid group while striving to maintain a fun environment.

Current Progression: 3/8M (EP), 2/2H (COS), 9/9M CE (BoD), 8/8M CE (Uldir)

Goal: Cutting Edge

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST

Recruitment Contact: Eilonwy#1706 (Bnet), Braelyn#1925 (Discord)

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2

Needs:

• Balance Druid (High)
  • Rogue (Any) (High)
  • Shadow Priest (High)
  • Warlock (Any) (Medium)
  • Warrior (Arms/Fury) (Medium)

Goodmorning! I’m Smitty and I’m the raid leader of [H][US-Area 52] we are a newish guild, formed in March 2019. We are an adult only guild with the purpose of being a positive and helpful community.

We run M+s on a daily basis, we make sure everyone has their M10 done for the weekly.
We teach those how to do M+s if they aren’t sure, and we thrive to do the best we can.
We offer guild repairs, feasts, flasks, gems and enchants to everyone.

We raid Friday and Saturday 8:00 to 11:00pm EST. We are currently 8/8N 6/8H, we achieved 9/9H BoD and 2/2H Crucible since forming. We are currently looking for DPS Warrior, RANGE DPS to help finalize our raid team, we currently have 15-18 core.

Once we are finish with AOTC we will do Mythic progression, we have a few new people to Mythic so we are going to introduce Mythic in a nice positive manner instead of a toxic community. We are there to help one another become a better player instead of just disrespectful to one another.

If this sounds like home to you, feel free to add me on Bnet to talk more. InTheShadows#1278

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [4/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High: Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Fury Warrior, Elemental Shaman
  • Medium: All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer: Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer: Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Hey man, I went ahead and sent you a btag request. I think you may be just what we are looking for! We are 3/8M atm and are looking for one more 5th flex healer and dps to replace some underperforming core members. I’d be happy to talk to you more about everything and answer any questions or concerns you might have for us!

Hello!

I’m Guerrie from the guild <Execute Order Sixty Six> on Area 52 [H]. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier and then to push very casually into Mythic from that point. We raid 7pm-10pm PST on Tuesdays and Thursday, and we’re currently 6/8H. We also run plenty of Mythic+ and Battlegrounds throughout the week as well. Send myself (Guerrie#1803) or Arianial (Arianial#1371) a BattleTag request if you’re interested or would like to know more about the guild! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Totz,

Welcome back to the game :slight_smile: If you’re looking to ease back into the mythic scene and leave some room on your schedule for that M+ and PvP you mentioned, check out one-night-a-week “Mythic Light” raiding with us in <Esper> Here’s the spam. I’ve also added you on bnet. Look forward to chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 8/8H EP (5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, and Mage
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey Totz!

Safe Word on Kilrogg is looking to add some more raid-ready players to our rosters. :slight_smile: We have two raid teams - Tues/Thurs (2/8M) and Wed/Mon (7/8H), raiding at 7-10 PST. We could use either (or both) of your roles! We also have an avid M+ environment and quite a few guildies like to run PvP as well!

Here’s our recruitment post for some more info on us:

I’ll add you on bnet but I am reachable on discord at Esaora#3578 and bnet Lyra#11630. :slight_smile:

Very interested in a Fury Warrior for our team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a warrior please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 3/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 8/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 2/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.()/

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. An ideal raider in <Alone> is one who is an expert in their class, but also experienced in other classes or roles. In order to make the most of our limited raiding time, it is imperative that the raider be mature, clear of mind, and capable of adapting to the different situations that can occur during a progression encounter.

In order to be a successful raider, you must be able to maintain a high level of attendance for our scheduled raids. These raids are mandatory and, outside of external situations, each raider is expected to fully participate in each scheduled raid.

PRIORITY RECRUITMENT
DPS: Ele Shaman , Shadow Priest, Warlocks
HEALER: Disc Priest, Holy Pally

Regardless of what is listed, if you are an exceptional player do contact us! :slightly_smiling_face:

RAID DAYS
Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

OPTIONAL RAID DAYS
Wednesday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST

CONTACTS
Kaylii#1948
Rachel#1391
Fusegu#1874

Apply at
https://forms.gle/FTvF1WDPo1xN5brU9

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

Currently seeking Mythic level DPS/Healers with the ability to push our roster for a raid invite.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: DeviantGnome#1580, DrunkGreek#1742, GibbingZoe#1831.
Or on Discord: Tequilawyrm#4888, Pharscyde#9734, GibbingZoe#5631

Transcend is a friendly Alliance mythic raiding guild formed in March of 2018. We are looking to fill the roster with like minded individuals. The guild’s main goal is progressing into Mythic content while having all levels of new raid available to all that would have the desire to raid. We are striving to get a CE raid tier.
We are drama-free guild that just wants to play to have fun and get bosses down. We have a very strong and close guild community; everyone is someone here in Transcend. We are very active, we do Mythic plus weekly, we obtain current raid achievement mounts since we have been formed, we do contests, guild bank repairs,food and flask are provided.
Raid tiers:
TEP M 3/8, 8/8 H, 8/8 N
COS= H 2/2
BOD= 6/9 M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N (Glory of the Battle of Dazar’alor obtained)updated 5/31*

Uldir= 5/8 M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N (Glory of the Uldir mount obtained)
ABT= 5/11 M, 11/11 H, 11/11 N (Glory of the Antorus mount obtained)
Please feel free to check out our website:guildsofwow.com/transcend

Raid Times:
Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-11pm EST. for Progression Raids
Sunday 9-11 pm EST for an alt run I.e Normal/ Heroic for others in the guild to be able to see raiding or end game content.

Recruitment:

Tank specs:
Dk: medium
Monk:low
Palladin: Low
Warrior: HIGH

Melee classes:
Warrior- High
Rogue-Medium
Demonhunter-Medium
Enhance Shaman-medium
Pally ret-Medium

Ranged classes:
Boomkin-HIGH
Elemental S: Medium
Mages-Low
Priest-Medium(shadow)
Lock- Low
Hunter-low

Healer classes:
Paladin-Low
Monk-High
Priest-Low
Shaman-Medium
Resto druid- Medium

As listed above those are just our high in-demand classes and specs we are looking for an immediate trial and core position. However if you do not see your class and spec listed don’t let that discourage you from still reaching out and applying. We are currently Openly recruiting all for the new raid upcoming, and for mythic plus grinding, and even having a few more social members joining us as well. (updated Aug 13, 2019)

Contact
Have some questions for me? Please feel free to add me on
BT: Brittster#1804 or through
Discord= Jaharra#9913

Coming from a different server or faction and nervous about spending real money to a guild you know nothing about? Well I encourage people to join our guild discord and feel us out to make sure we are going to be a good fit for you before making the full commitment in hopping servers. Being comfortable and having fun is a big thing we strive for here.

We even have a wonderful server discord for Turalyon as well for people wondering about how our server is in general that lists all type of guilds depending on what you want to obtain in the game. for more info on that link please reach out as well.
Thanks We look forward to hearing from you

Add oicu81#11340

Interested in Warrior over Druid

Shoot me a message 5/8M Alliance Tues/Weds/Thurs 9-12a EST - Stumbles#1223

hi hi, warrior?!? YES PLEASE :slight_smile: