3/8M 431 Havoc DH LF raiding guild

Hello, My name is Hobbess.

I am coming back to the game from a couple of month break during Eternal palace and looking to come back to raiding for the new patch!
I was previously part of a morning raiding guild and now am looking for something in the in the evening.

I am located on the pacific coast so something around 5pm PST (8PM EST) would be ideal.

I am looking to swap mains from my balance druid (who has my kills) to my havoc demon hunter or to my rogue. I have no preference to either, just want to start playing again.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a friend request at #hobbess11308 or just leave your copy pasta down below.
Thanks for reading the point and have a wonderful day :smiley:

1 Like

No Turning Back 6/8 M EP

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add my battle tag or discord info:
Bnet: Ash#11430 Discord: Celesaris#7924

Hi there! I’m Zahdie from Madstone Allure on Wrymrest Accord. We’re a newly formed guild from a few guilds that merged together over the course of BfA, but we have players that have played since Vanilla. We are a casual AOTC (Got AOTC EP in 6 weeks) guild willing to help each other out.

We’re a pretty chill group that get into a bunch of shenanigans and laugh about it as we go. We’re looking to fill our ranks for any aspect of the game. We are on a West Coast server, but the majority of our members are East Coast (and we tend to plan thing in East Coast time). We also have a fairly chatty discord too!

We raid Friday evenings from 8:00pm - 11:30pm EST
Mythic+ dungeons are ran after raids and throughout the week.
We have members who dabble in PvP.
We’re working on scheduling some other fun, non-grindy things like Mog runs and old-world achievement runs.

If you would like to chat more to see if our guild is a place to call home, please contact me at: PaisleyLyn#1902 (B-tag), LynorePaisley#4936 (discord), or Zahdie-WyrmrestAccord (in-game).

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Raid Days and Time:
Monday: (Spillover/Farmed Content) 8-11EST
Tuesday: 8-11EST
Wednesday: 8-11EST

Description:
Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.
We welcome any casuals that need a home or raiders who are interested in joining us for progression. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. But if you want a guild that has fun while raiding, doesn’t hold you to silly standards, and will eventually get into mythic progression we’d be a perfect fit! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight :wink:
If this sounds good to you, please send us a message in game!

Recruiting:
We are always welcoming of any and everyone! But since we do want to build a strong and fair raiding team, special consideration will be given to the following classes: Considering all right now =).

4/8M

GM: Krys (Bnet: Kenasie#1254)
Recruiting Officer: Bitwise (Bnet: abysmn#1567)

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 4/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

We are trialing/recruiting now in preparation for 8.3 / Ny’alotha as we finalize rebuilding the roster after WoW Classiclysm.
Seeking Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Hi Hobbess :slight_smile:

I am looking for another DH to join our team. If you prefer rogue or balance druid, that works too. Here’s the link to my recruitment post with contact info, etc.