5/9M 414 druid (boomy) looking for guild

Drach, Vrekt is looking for a boomkin on illidan. Tue, wed , Thu 7-10 server. We’re 7/9 with blockade sub 20% come join us and save the transfer fees

MasterSk#1789 bnet
Destructive#1640 disc

Hey, I’m the GM of Tempo.
Tempo
is a dedicated CE pushing guild looking to add to the depth of our roster. We’re looking for players who are determined to push content with a positive mature attitude.

Progression : 7/9M, 9/9H

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10PM-1AM CST.

Loot : RC Loot Council.

Any exceptional healer or DPS is welcome to apply

What’s expected:

• A positive attitude
  • Able to take constructive criticism to always improve and adjust accordingly on the fly.
  • Flasks and food buffs are provided, bringing your own pots is mandatory.
  • Must always be punctual with your attendance 15 mins prior to raid time. Notifying an officer in case you cannot make it is also acceptable but must maintain at least a 95% attendance.
  • Not making consistent errors (We are all human, we’re just looking for things not to be a reoccurring problem).

For further questions, please contact myself or Zhuyan in-game.
Bnet: #Broseficus1204, Mattoman0#1803

https://tempo-sargeras.enjin.com/recruitment

Hi there Wantang!

It so happens we’re looking for a Boomkin like you to fill a vacancy for BoD, Saturday/Sunday nights 8-11 EST for 's weekend team. Currently 9/9 H 2/9 M. Knowledgeable, vocal, mature but rowdy group of parse-monkeys, meme-heads and rabble-rousers that clear content with minimal downtime. Lead by a group of Mythic raiders, we’ll be pushing deep this tier and have many events, raid groups, and 1k - 1500+ IO Mythic+ groups running nightly.

Message us anytime!

Battletags:

Quntic#1653
Impact#1537

Hey there. We would be very happy to add a boomy. Here is our info, please add me if you want to talk!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Hey, Would be interested in chatting with you, add my B-Tag, Jinxed#1459
We are on Bleeding Hollow and are 5/9M

still searching

Heya, we could use another person on our team. We’re Alliance, 5/9M, Thurs&Mon 7-10pm PST… check out our post for more info:

are you interested in raiding on weekends alliance?

Ill give you the TLDR version, but I would love to speak with you via discord or in game further.

Guild & Server: <CTRL ALT ELITE> Mal’Ganis
Raid Times/Days: Tues / Wed 7-10:30cst & Monday 8-10cst
Current Progression: 6/9M BoD
Recruitment Contacts: Ruwon#1911 / Discord: Ruwon#6180
Requirements: Dependable, Adaptable, Mature

Hey, we’re currently in the market for another boomkin to add to our roster. We’re currently 7/9M with Blockade at sub 30% consistently. We raid tues/thursday 7-10:30pm PST (2 day raiding schedule). We’d love it if you’d consider us, as its for an immediate spot. Contact me at Hijacks#1262 on bnet. We’re on Horde Tichondrius btw.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, [Jaina 6.6%] 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.!@#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Rolling Raiders-Thrall 6/9M with Mekka to sub 20 currently recruiting rdps and healers!
Times: T/W/TH 10PM-1AM PST
Bnet: Hizakie#1894; Contact if interested!

Hi, Wantang!!

Here are some quick specs about our guild and you can let me know if you are interested. We are recruiting DPS for Mythic BoD progression.

Guild: Dragonflight
Faction: Horde
Server: Thrall
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST (server)
Progression: 9/9 Heroic, 5/9 Mythic BoD 2/2 Heroic CoS

Contact me via btag or discord if you’d like more information.
Btag: Nazame#1831
Discord: Naz#8398

Yeah right (h) tichondrius is 8/9m working on p2 jaina. We raid tues wed thurs from 10pm to 1am pst. We are currently recruiting mage hunter boomie. My btag is clkrohn#1535 if you’d like to know more

Casually Disorganized 9/9H 6/9M (7/8M Uldir) is a semi-hardcore mythic guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn’t missed the opportunity?

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

Needs: boomy/resto druid, BM hunter, spriest

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969

Hello, I will be short and to the point. I am the GM of TesserÅct on Area 52 and we are currently looking for a Boomkin and a Disc Priest. We are 6/9M and will be holding out lockout starting this week. If you are interested, please add me. Bnet: Timmay#1323

ABOUT BARRACUDA
Located on Bleeding Hollow-US, is composed of talented, skilled, and highly competent mature players who enjoy raiding the toughest content on a three night, nine hour schedule. We are a stable group! We have missed very few raids as a group since merging into one guild at the end of MoP.

MYTHIC CORE GROUP
CURRENT PROGRESSION:
T22 - 8/9M US 168

PAST PROGRESSION:
T16 - 14/14H (aka M)
T17 - 17/17M
T18 - 13/13M US 206
T19 - 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M US 195
T20 - 9/9M 9/9H US 150
T21 - 11/11M US 152

RAID TIMES (REQUIRED AND OPTIONAL NIGHTS)
REQUIRED
9:45 PM - 1 AM EST Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
OPTIONAL
10 PM - 1 AM EST (or earlier end time) Tuesday optional normal + heroic main run to avoid having to pug! Earlier in the tier we run normal which usually translates into heroic.
10 PM - 1 AM EST (or earlier end time) Saturday optional normal + heroic alt run for altaholics (you do you girl!).

CONTACT
Payote#11448

WHAT WE WANT FROM OUR RAIDERS
Great Attendance
Life happens but that doesn’t mean you can’t warn us or prevent certain things.
Friendly Attitude
As a raider, it’s not your job to go over peoples performance/attitude. Comments are taken privately.
Knowledge
Looking up your own logs, comparing to others, reviewing current information about your class, and chatting with other people.
Awareness
Want to raid only Heroic? That is fine, but we can’t have you dying every pull causing us to battle res you.
Ability
Be able to carry your own weight and own up to your own mistakes if you are lacking. Everyone plays a part.

Sovereign is a Mythic raiding guild on the Alliance side of Kel’Thuzad-US. We’re seeking more great players to work on mythic progression content. We are 8/9m BoD, currently. We were 8/8m in Uldir, being server first.

Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays:

8:30 PM MST - ~12:00 AM MST (server time)

Tuesdays are removed after progression.

What we expect from you

An ideal applicant will buy us ice cream (or cheese). Beyond that, we’re looking for people who follow instructions, avoid hazards (fire and void zones), and still put out respectable DPS/HPS/Threat numbers. Since we are working through endgame content, a solid gear-set and hands-on raiding experience will tremendously help your application.

CLASSES NEEDED:

• Boomkin

• Shadow Priest

• Havoc Demon Hunter

• All tank classes (except DH)

Hello Drach! Who Is John Galt is a Horde guild on the server Hyjal. We raid Tue/Thur/Sun from 7:30pm -10:30pm PST with a current progression of 6/9M. We would love to add some more RDPS to the roster to help make the push for CE and especially skilled Boomkins. I would love to get some more information from you and have a little chat. Feel free to add me on Bnet @ Delgalo#1485 or on Discord @ Delgalo#9742

Hi Drach,

Dark Skies is a long-term cutting edge raid guild, currently 8/9 Mythic and working on Jaina, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time, which is 11:30 PM to 3 AM Central (Illidan) Time. Hopefully those times work for you.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team. The guild is run in an open, consensus basis, where things are decided by the whole team.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:

If you’re interested, please contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
Drattz#1954
Bagbibe#1661

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!