Is dispelling World Buffs now bannable?

Sitting as a ghost knowing your life expectancy is .5 secs just so you can strip buffs = pvp? Gtfo

1 Like

It most certainly is PvP. And you consented to it by rolling on a PvP server. If you don’t like it, you have options.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I’m suspicious because it seems kind of rude to post news of someone’s dismissal from their job.

Regardless. PvP on a PvP server.

It’s called go to a PVE server or back to retail.

3 Likes

Hello.

We take reports like this very seriously.

Early this morning, we opened an internal investigation into the matter. While investigating, we overturned the suspension and reached out to the suspended player.

To everyone who brought it to our attention: thank you very much!

144 Likes

Ridiculous

5 Likes

Thank you for the update.

2 Likes

Thank you for swift justice.

7 Likes

You guys are missing something…
The priest incriminated himself by gloating in streamers chat. That could be evidence as targeted griefing. Also the gm was ALREADY A SUB when the streamer called for a ban

I support the gm doing nothing or banning tbh

2 Likes

WoW rogue blizz dev banning people???

If some devs have this kind of power does that mean we have to worry about other blizz devs giving certain players special privileges?

16 Likes

They opened an internal investigation. You must think highly of yourself if you believe that you are privy to more details than they.

Regardless. Blizzard deliberated and overturned the ruling.

6 Likes

Hope the gm that did it gets fired, massive and obvious abuse of power here

42 Likes

It should have been upheld. Apparently that on GM has more integrity than the ones reviewing his actions.

I hope alt brigading on the forums becomes bannable too.

6 Likes

Get out of here we don’t want blizz dev’s who are fans of certain players doing special things for them. Because of your vain sense of justice.

37 Likes

Only they know the full story. How goes your own invesigation?

3 Likes

Agreed. I just posted it as they posted, as i said i support both decisions. And the overturning. Honestly for me, pvp happened on a pvp server. If u don’t like it, quit or try again

4 Likes

Yeah, I too think that when I go out on a pvp server to play the game and someone on the opposing faction interacts with me that they should immediately be suspended at least 6 months. If not even longer.

They should permanently ban anyone that would dare even target me while I’m playing on a pvp server.

41 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. I trust the system.

that’s my retail toon that i haven’t played since like wod because retail is trash, if I had any idea how to change it I would.

Been busy for the last few years on the pservers that apparently have better gms than retail