Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

Updated 6:20 p.m. PST, December 5

With scheduled weekly maintenance tomorrow, we’re making a change that we’ve seen a lot of feedback from players about.

• Many World Quests associated with the Valdrakken Accord, Iskaara Tuskarr, and Dragonscale Expedition factions will now reset daily (was semi-weekly).

The Maruuk Centaur, who have regular hunts and a nomadic camp full of periodic quests, will continue to offer their World Quests on a semi-weekly cadence.

151 Likes

Thank you!!! I have been pulled apart by the community for wanting this. Glad to see Blizzard is listening to us! :slight_smile:

31 Likes

This change doesn’t sound good. The semi weekly quests gave us the chance to log off without feeling like we could fall behind. This change reverses that and makes daily grinds feel mandatory again.

249 Likes

Tbh, I liked being able to knock out all my WQ and not worry about them for a couple days, but I guess this is good since you’re nerfing every possible rep grind.

64 Likes

Yeah imo they should keep it the same but increase rep given as weeks pass by

42 Likes

WoW is a game, not a job. You’re not obligated to do anything. It’s a choice.

44 Likes

For you but this is a right step in the direction for many others.

2 Likes

huzzah

2 Likes

Please make daily PvP quests.

And thank you for working on a hobby I enjoy :v::heart:

7 Likes

Disappointed. I liked being able to come home from work and with my limited time be able to do other things in the game without worrying about WQs and falling behind.

97 Likes

love how they dodnt even mention that or the key farm being nerfed

3 Likes

Woo thanks, my centaur renown is totally eclipsing my other ones lol

5 Likes

Awesome.

I actually like these quick easy fun WQ. Don’t mind doing more of them at all.

10 Likes

Ugh, being able to clear WQs and not worry about them again until Friday was such a nice change, shame you’re reverting it.

94 Likes

Excellent news! Thanks!

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m not surprised, only post the potential positives. Can’t get any bad PR.

The obligation comes from the fact that if ur a solo player who raid and does pluses through pugs then falling behind means not getting invites.

3 Likes

How about making rares reset on daily also while you’re at it.

11 Likes

I appreciate how much effort you are making to get the balance between minimising time-gating and minimising the feel of having to log on to do chores. I think you’ve got the balance just about right. This is good, I think - I like to know that there will be plenty of WQs to do when I log in, but I don’t generally feel like I must do them.

I love that I log in because I want to do stuff, and have stuff to do that is fun, rather than because I feel like I have to do my daily chores.

2 Likes