Blizzard, don't listen

I hope they listen to exactly none of us, myself included. I didn’t actually think they would be reading this and taking my advice.

I hope they don’t read the forums at all, and I hope 0% of it makes its way into the ears of those at bliz. Yep.

I’m the same way, so maybe we clash a bit. But you’re awesome— even when I get jerky. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

so then by that logic they will ignore your suggestions and not implement any of them. what your asking for is basically a logical paradox. since they will never see your posts they won’t ever implement your suggestions that you apparently don’t want to see implemented.

I guess you missed the “we’re changing WQs… oh, y’all flipped out… I guess we won’t” thread.

I did actually… uh oh

It’s not a suggestion really. If I was serious about Blizzard listening to me I would write them a letter or something

It’s more akin to when a celebrity makes a public apology for harrassing/hitting someone… it’s styled as a personal apology, but more for the masses than the actual victim.

I think bliz should take no ideas from the community. Period. Any changes come only from in house. This is not an official suggestion for blizzard, this is my genuine hope.

it’s still a logical paradox.

I think that to the extent Blizzard developers listen to this forum, it is VERY, VERY filtered.

Although one of the points of design emphasis in DF has been making healers have to heal more in M+, so eh, maybe they do listen somewhat.

Nope it isn’t, because it’s not a suggestion.

FYI this is going to happen. 9.2.5 added cross faction guilds to the game code.

FYI this is going to happen because Blizzard likes more money.

The Dragon Isles should have been Alliance teaming up with the dragon aspects, who generally lean towards them narrative and The Horde teaming up with the Qualashi, Nokhud Centaur and try and plunder the dragon isles! Blood, thunder and the glory of actually slaying a dragon aspect!

Cut the Primalists (who are a lame Twilight’s Hammer retread) entirely and postpone the Incarnates for a late act reveal when, in true WC3 style we stop killing each other for a moment to slay the common threat.

There. I fixed it.

yes it is. otherwise you wouldn’t have posted it here.

Sadly, yes. It’s seemed inevitable for a while. Bummer. Horde and Alliance were a fundamental part of this great game. So was adventuring for goods. Total bummer

1 Like

Yes, because it’s stupid that as an Alliance player I can’t do queue’d dungeons to level with my friends who play Horde but I refuse because I don’t like Horde races

these aren’t that popular of ideas, just the forums lack a downvote button

Bruh i just want the effin dance studio they promised ages ago.

1 Like

They already did that

Eventually theyll do it

Like solo shuffle

Solo shuffle

Alternatively, relegate them to strictly PvP activity and allow players of any race to work within an unaffiliated neutral faction for PvE matters, like an Adventurer’s Guild. That way AvH storylines can be as bloodthirsty toward one another as they like while not impacting the sane individuals wanting to protect the world as a whole.

I can’t speak much to this as I barely even use the AH for anything. The less power real money has in the game, the better, but it’s also the new paradigm for gaming. One of the things I hate most about this new era.

Being able to snatch up the Trust system from XIV and being able to practice raid mechanics with bots would probably do a lot to alleviate the stress of performing in actual groups. And for those only interested in the story instead of chasing gear, then there you go. No impact to the hardened raiders, and they still get to enjoy all of the storyline they like.

I don’t M+, so I can’t speak to this, but… Isn’t that intended as higher-tier content?

The two ideas you mentioned in the third sentence of this response are mutually exclusive. If there are threats looming large enough to warrant a global response from Azeroth’s adventurers, then the Alliance and Horde need to pack up the baggage and stow it away. The more times this happens, the more sense it makes for relations to warm to one another.

You can actually already make undead Paladins. They unfortunately need to be elven, but they are there and they set a precedent.

Why, on Earth or Azeroth, would the Horde wantonly attack and plunder the Isles, when Ebonhorn exists?

1 Like