Please do not make World Quests daily

I would be happy for them to be daily. Currently am sad that there is no world in world of warcraft. I look at the world and there is nothing for me to do in it.

At this point in time the name of the game should be Dungeons of Warcraft, or maybe just Dungeons of Craft because the war was taken out too.

6 Likes

Just because you don’t do anything other than those things doesn’t mean that other people don’t do them, or that they’re not worth doing.

1 Like

My main content is world content.

I don’t need world quest.

they said they would cater to casuals more in dragonflight because they are the silent majority

1 Like

How do we know that it’s extra rep? how do we know that they won’t fiddle with the spawn rates to compensate?

Who designs the game? Ya’ll or the players? If we the players are designing the game we should be getting paid for it.

Back to World of Chorecraft so soon? Not even a week and we’re getting a philosophical shift in the entire tone of the expansion that was just conveyed to us by Ion himself in multiple interviews.

It’s not really a design philosophy if can be shifted so easily. Making people feel compelled to log in everyday was what you said we were moving away from? Does the leadership over there have any accountability? Bait and switch much? How can we trust ya’ll when you say one thing and do another? :angry:

3 Likes

shocker, there are people who like doing other content than what you like!

5 Likes

i assume this portion is your source.

Incase people ask for the source. Which someone will undoubtedly do.

1 Like

this and the asmongold interview

2 Likes

Like they’re gonna backstep and listen to us casuals.

No, they’re going balls-deep on their elitist player Karens that apparently have too much damn time to play.

in a way yes,

No. Their words on who does what in wow are “everyone does everything”

no ion said “the kind of silent majority” in the asmongold interview

3 Likes

Sad thing is the bi weekly was a major selling point they pivoted on
World quests in Dragonflight follow Legion’s and BfA’s philosophy, instead of Shadowlands. This means quests will be easier to complete and won’t have as many stages as some quests in Shadowlands had. On top of that, world quests won’t play such a big role in your overall experience, so they will stay available for two to three days.

2 Likes

they still wont play such a big role. theyll just reset daily like they always have. yall loved legion and there was myriad amazing world quests

1 Like

they locked that thread for a reason. people unsubbing because they have no content will trump you not wanting to play.

3 Likes

They are literally pivoting on a major selling point for DF
My dude… stop trying to justify this

3 Likes

Yeah, gotta agree. I think its a bad choice. I would rather spend that time doing other things. I think the way it was before is better.

1 Like

They locked the thread because it derailed. Nice try though

1 Like

i thought it was dragon riding?

haha - nice try