Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

This seems to be a direct change to philosophy with Ion’s interview with preach, no?

I’ll have to go back and watch it, but I thought y’all were moving away from daily “chores”.

68 Likes

So much for “we don’t want you to feel like you have to login every day”. Bleh.

Edit: Instead of this, increase rep rewards from existing world quests by 250%. Easy fix.

Edit 2: Thank you for listening Blizzard.

75 Likes

Please don’t head this direction, this is extremely undesirable

65 Likes

You don’t have to. But if you want to, there is stuff to do. :hugs:

5 Likes

Bad change.

We’re getting raids and M+ in a week, should have waited until after to see if we really needed daily WQ resets.

69 Likes

Dislike this change. Those of us who are completionists were super happy about having the daily pressure taken off. Now it’s back.

66 Likes

I much preferred bi-weekly and being done, was such a good feeling to go and do other stuff. Made it easy to play alts, this just feels like a bad changed.

60 Likes

can yall stop nerfing (or buffing, idk) the rep grinds, too?

this is a bit ridic tbh

6 Likes

Thank you!!! The game was so barebones and dry, there was almost no reason to be on and rep felt like it was gonna take a year to get reown 25…

5 Likes

Explain the key farm nerf - haven’t resumed the grind in 2days.

I don’t think the rewards are progressive (it’s optional like SL) so it doesn’t really matter? Or does it? :thinking:

I guess the whole promise of Dragonflight being alt-friendly was a lie? I had really been liking the semi-weekly WQs because it felt like I could complete all of them and then go work on leveling alts or gathering, etc. If anything, this change is going to make me want to do WQs even less, and it’s going to be more like Shadowlands where I do just enough to get the rep for the weekly quest and then that’s it.

55 Likes

The game was seeing less log ons because of what you said, it was emptying out. it was barebones and awful, lack of content for better words.

4 Likes

Ugh. I liked the semi-weekly better. Just buff the rep. I don’t want to feel like I have to log in every day to make progress on reps.

64 Likes

to many karens complained is my guess

6 Likes

I’m not a fan of this change either. It was nice being able to get home after work/school and know that I had another day or two before WQs repopulated so I could play on an alt instead or spend the time progressing my main in a different way.

53 Likes

As someone who has probably more WQs completed then anyone in this tread - I’m disappointed with this change.

46 Likes

this this this

35 Likes

95% of my guild logs on to an alt because they don’t feel the pressure on their main and feel they can enjoy the change of pace. This type of change just pushes them in the direction of caring even less like Shadowlands.

43 Likes

wait what, this was seriously the popular feedback? what the heck???

40 Likes