17th Anniversary Drops Hotfixed

With a hotfix that has just gone live to all realms, Doomwalker now has a 100% chance to drop the Doomwalker Trophy Stand and the Illidari Doomhawk mount.

This is not retroactive, so player-characters who already killed Doomwalker today should expect to find success by trying again tomorrow.

75 Likes

Thanks for the mount drop chance change!

9 Likes

Thank you. I speculated something got changed when me and literally a whole zone all seemingly got it.

And very nice not waiting until the last day.

14 Likes

Thanks for the free mount :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

So this is the bribe for the new Kotick scandal?

43 Likes

Wow, that was fast. Didn’t expect it to be fixed. That’s a nice change of mind!

2 Likes

“Quick we have to do something positive.”

26 Likes

The timing is pretty coincidental.

4 Likes

should never of been 100%, ok i guess they need to make all HOLIDAY mounts 100% now headless horse love rocket the timewalking dungeon one etc etc.

6 Likes

Thanks for listen on this, the army meta is not friendly to new players or to celebrate this events.

If this entire thing was hotfixed before the news about Kotick and Oneal I might be more positive about the whole thing, as it is, this just ruins the mood. Heck, I was even enjoying Hearthstone’s new expansion reveals just an hour or so ago!

Even under that assumption this is just horrible timing.

2 Likes

I cant wait for them to do something about the writer of Shadowlands. I want 1,000,000 gold for her saying white men are bad.

7 Likes

it should and the other holiday mounts should have a bad luck protection, or let people farm without any id all the day and keep the low drop %, just like when headless horse was release the first time, that could give the same chance for new players with 1 character and collectors with 50+

1 Like

Now buff the Korrak’s Revenge XP back to the 15th anniversary level.

32 Likes

That’s something completely different.
We’ve helped the game getting to its 17th anniversary so it would be a bit unfair to let the players gamble for a small present. And nobody knows if the mount will be available next year, eh?
Holiday mounts, timewalking mounts, etc. have always been available and will be in the next years to come, so there’s no FOMO. Plus these things are normal content, not an anniversary celebration that should give the loyal players something back.

3 Likes

Don’t hold your breath on that, straight white men are the only unprotected class in our society.

6 Likes

I would like this too!

3 Likes

Oh I know, I’m just making a stupid joke. I think what blizzard did was wrong, I don’t need a mount to make me happy. I mean sweet I get a free mount but no, I just was making a stupid joke.

mount should of also been a doomwalker type of mount

2 Likes

yes, they definitely planned to have that scandal break during the in-game 17th anniversary celebration

1 Like