Mount drop hotfix?

You can find the Doomwalker boss spawning at the entrance to the Caverns of Time (there’s a portal directly there in the portal rooms of the capital). For now, there’s a good critical mass of people gathering that there’s little or no wait (participation will likely drop off in a few days, but perhaps the easy to reach location might keep it active)

It drops a mount (100% chance now), toy (100% chance now) and a few 220 items (somewhere around 15-20% chance of one)

same, killed 50 times after fix, no mount

its bad design to have a limited time mount to have a low drop rate. its not skill based, its luck based. so 100% drop is a good change in this instance.

2 Likes

Alot of mounts don’t get used shortly after getting them even if rare.

2 Likes

They put a post out saying the uped it to 100%

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

lmao RIP my brothers and sisters

You were just being a contrarian. Nothing more.

Be funny if they accidentally clicked get 100% your next farmed mount.

That’s right Attumen, one day :fist shake gif

1 Like

What a face slap to the people who’ve farmed this dozens of times and were fortunate to get it. They thought they had something special.

Lucky player after farming with army of alts:

omg it dropped! Like hardly anyone else has this! I’m gonna be the envy of my realm! This is definitely the only mount I’ll use for a while.

Blizz:

uhmm yea we’re just gonna give it to everybody bruh

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I hope you’re joking with this post…

Army of alts would still be farming something. I got the toy and mount yesterday on tries 2 & 3. Yeah, it felt good to have a flex. But that isn’t diminished by everyone having the mount now.

1 Like

All I can think of upon reading your post is a soccer player making a wild and crazy dive, rolling around in the ground screaming after someone lightly brushed against their sleeve.

2 Likes

Does the mount auto appear in the mount journal?

My DK didn’t get any mount just now
/double checked bags, just saw 34 gold and some silver/copper

You get a clicky item

I demand the doomwalker to be my next mount and it does big AoE damage while walking, can instant cast, and turn into a submarine while under water. Also has an auction house

No, it drops the usual mount-learning token (but it only drops if you don’t already have it)

Lord Kazzak is the world boss right?

Doomwalker. A cousin of the Fel Reaver. He spawns right outside the entrance to the Caverns of Time.

1 Like

Somebody told me Dark Portal