█★█ [A] Eternity - Recruiting for Mythic Progression █★█

Server: Proudmoore
Type: PvE
Guild: Eternity (Previously Hells Heroes)

Current Raid Schedule: (PST)
Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm
Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm

*Wednesday’s are Mythic+ night. Part time Heroic raids on Sundays when we are full mythic progression on Tues/Thurs.

Current Raid Progression:
wowprogress. com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternity

Current Recruitment Needs:
Eternity is seeking ALL skilled players of all classes and roles currently. If you are a skilled player, can make our schedule, and want to raid with an amazing group of men and women. We are the guild for you!

*Note: We will help you gear and provide experience if you are an exceptional player.
If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position.

If you are interested and would like to apply, add one/multiple of our officers for more info:
Btag: Blood#1681 || Discord: Tys#1786 - || in game player name: Bloodtriton
Btag: Fhaust#11493 || Discord: Fhaust#5082 || in game player name: Fenrïs

A Bit About Eternity:
Eternity was founded in 2009 and is “semi-hardcore” raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Eternity has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months.

We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Eternity has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you’re a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Eternity!

Urgently need a tank!

Still actively looking for 1-2 more strong dps!

Actively seeking more players!

Looking for some great dps currently! Any class/roles considered as well!

Hi I’m a casual former mythic raider looking for a place to chill and meet friends. Not looking for a raid spot necessary just active people which good sense of humor. I would love to speak to someone if possible.

Hey Fourlokko! I would love to chat with you more! Just add me on discord or Btag, Tys#1786 or Blood#1681

Hello! I am an AOTC raider with a guild that has become inactive. Looking for a place to dip my toes into mythic (always been an interest of mine) and just be part of a more active community. Sent you a BNET friend request to chat some more!

Actively seeking a main tank, and a few more dps! We could also fit a heal currently.

Looking for a excellent tank currently! Also actively seeking all roles for 9.2!

id be interested discord: krsnik#1932; btag : rikkitick#1136 my main is krsnick -area 52

Added you on discord, getting back into the game for 9.2, willing to transfer to Proudmoore!

Looking for a healer and a few more great dps for 9.2!

We’re still looking to add some more raiders for 9.2! :smiley:

Still seeking a few stellar dps, and a heals. Preference of Mage or Priest for the dps, but willing to look at any class and spec. Then preference towards Hpally or Priest for heals, but again, willing to look at any class/spec.

Still looking for a few stellar dps, a tank, and a heals!

i add you on discord

Haven’t seen that come through, try to add me again if you’re still looking!

Actively looking for 1-2 strong caster dps, and a heals, preference towards Hpally or Rdruid. We are always accepting ANY class/role who are exceptional players to trial as well!

Actively seeking a tank, considering all specs as our current MT has multiple toons he is willing to swap between. Also looking for an amazing heals, and 1-2 caster dps!

As always, we are considering any classes/roles that are stellar players and would like to trial for our mythic progression team!