Any guilds looking for a fresh hunter?

I am new to the Alliance. I am going to
make my Hunter on Proudmoore if I find a guild that I fit in with. I picked Proudmoore because it is the same timezone server as me.

So as I mentioned, I am going to be leveling a Hunter and I am going to be focusing on raiding. My availability is all over the place right now but once the next raid tier drops, I will be able to commit to a Monday-Friday evening schedule.

If you have a spot or a place in your guild for a new Hunter that is eagered to raid, hit me up.

Hey there! Mercen Ares is looking for Dps to round out our roster of tight knit like minded players. We have achieved AoTC each patch and would love to have you join us in the upcoming raid.

Our approach to raiding is relatively relaxed, and most of our discord coms are casual banter while we raid. That said we still respect each others time and expect members to show up on time and prepared

On non raid nights guild groups often form for pushing mythic plus content with a majority of our members obtaining KSM fairly early in the patch and groups always willing to help others push and improve.

Outside of raiding and M+ we have people hanging out and talking in discord most nights and have a fairly active core group.

As of currently a majority of our players have taken a break from the game as the content has come to a lull, but come 9.2 we will be back up at full force. That being said we still have mythic+ groups forming most week nights, and would be more than happy to help get you caught up and ready for raiding in the upcoming tier.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 7:30pm - 10pm EST

If any of this sounds like we would be a good fit you can reach me in game through battle tag @ Edrik#1362 or on discord @ Josh#8105

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Zyeg! We are looking for 1-2 stellar ranged dps currently! We raid Tues and Thurs, 7pm-10pm server (Pacific). We have an awesome group of men and women who love playing together, raiding, Mythic+, etc. We would love to have you come try us out and see if you like the guild. Hit me up for more info, or any questions. My Btag is Blood#1681, Discord is #Tys1786

Then you can find more info here as well: █★█ [A] Eternity - Recruiting for Mythic/Heroic! █★█ - #3 by Bloodtriton-proudmoore