Returning player, looking for guild

Hey Proudmoore!

I’m a returning player, looking for a casual, fun, family oriented guild to join.

I will be releveling either a Ele/Resto Shaman, a Ret/Holy Pally, Unholy DK or a Surv Hunter. I have a newborn on the way so I will only have time to work on one. I will also be working on Enchanting, Cooking and either Mining or Skinning for my Professions.

I would like to get into raiding. I was 4/10 Normal CN when I played last. I want to grow as a player and be part of a team.

My availability is Monday-Friday 6pm-10pm PST. Weekends I am on here and there but I wont be able to commit to weekend raids.

Zervin, my Btag is Bryarken#1391. contact me in game.

Hey Zervin!

Check out Hells Heroes, we would love to have you come try us out. We have an amazing raid group and love to train new and returning players on the content. You will gear up quick as well as most players don’t need anything from heroic.

We raid within the time slot you mentioned (Tues and Thurs 7pm-10pm Pacific is our raid nights) Feel free to reach out to me. Tys#1786 on Discord, or Blood#1681 Btag in game. Hope to chat with you soon!