Mythic + | Mythic Plus | Keys - Guild LFM Players!

Server: Proudmoore
Type: PvE
Guild: Eternity

Eternity is looking for more players to run keys mythic+ with! If you love running mythic plus dungeons, Eternity is a great home for you!

We have many active players constantly running keys of all levels. We are currently looking to put some more consistent push groups together, and need a range of classes and specs. If you are looking for a great home with many players on to run keys with and an active Discord server, come join Eternity!

Eternity is also focused on mythic raid progression, which we do Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm-10pm Pacific. Wednesday nights we run keys, as well as most other nights. For more info about Eternity, check out our general info and raid recruit post here:

To join, search Eternity in the in-game recruitment tool and apply, or contact Bloodtriton in game, or on Discord (Tys#1786)

*****NOTE: Please contact me on Bnet, Discord, or in-game over replying here on the forums, as I am not closely monitoring this thread for replies.

We need a penalty for those who leave a mythic run like 2 hr debuff no que

Agreed. But there needs to be a system where a vote can go out to disband with no penalty or something, and if all 5 agree, you can bail. Otherwise, when trying to high of a key, and deciding as a group to abandon and lower, you could get this penalty.

Looking for more great players!

Hi, is your guild still looking for M+ members? a friend and myself are looking for a M+ guild

Actively seeking M+ runners again for S3! Come join an amazing team of players to run keys!