246 Destro Lock looking for a good group to raid with

Availability - Tues Wednesday Anytime really.

I’d prefer to raid 2 days a week with one of the days being Tues/wednesday any time works for me on those days.
I’ve been raiding in WoW since WOTLK, but took a break, like most people, after AOTC With SOD. I am everything you want from a raider. I come prepared, I research the fights, and I very rarely miss any raids. I take pride in being able to play all 3 specs depending on the meta of the tier.

I am very excited for 9.2 and I’m looking for a fun group to progress with!

Btag - Lexinis#1476

Hey Ladronyyss!

Just sent you a Btag request, will come from Blood. We are currently looking for some great caster dps, and I think you could be a great fit in our group. We have a really solid raid team for 9.2, and plan on pushing mythic progression. We raid Tues and Thurs, 7pm-10pm realm time, Pacific.

Find more info here: █★█ [A] Eternity - Recruiting for Mythic/Heroic! █★█ - #13 by Bloodtriton-proudmoore

And let me know if you have any questions, Btag: Blood#1681 or Discord: Tys#1786

Hope to chat with you soon!
Best,

Try some Microwaved Coffee!
Most active late night/early morning.
We’re currently 8/11h, but get AOTC every tier. Raid times are 7am est -9am Weds/Thurs. We run a good amount of keys, usually 13-20s. Would love another range dps.