Starcraft 2: Co-Op commanders were reset to level 5

I recently submitted a ticket and with the insight from GM Xaleraphon of replying back to me to submit a report here on this forum.
Starcraft II - Co-Op Hero Levels were reset down to level 5.
Last night on 02-09-2022. I was able to get my hero in co-op Raynor to level 10, I log in tonight and saw that my hero in co-op for Raynor was level 5!

I am unsure what caused this or whats going on. I went ahead and reloaded the game and my hero is still level 5, I than restarted my computer, reloaded the game and is still level 5.

After trying a suggestion from chat, I did a mission and after the mission it said I was Capped on this Hero until a purchase??? I don’t understand.

GM Xaleraphon Reply was:
"Hey Richard,

GM Xaleraphon here, I can see that you seem to be having an issue with starcraft commander levels.

I’ve investigated this for you now and I am not seeing any currently confirmed issues with this, but there are quite a few reports oif this happening at the moment on the forums.

If you can get a report added to Bug Report - SC2 Forums the Starcraft team can take a look at it from there and hopefully get it sorted.

Thanks for contacting us and hopefully you can still have a nice day!"

I hope this gets resolved soon.

14 Likes

Hey Vulp,

This may have not filtered down to all the GMs yet. But in fact it is a known issue. Bliz is tracking reports in this TS thread.

My Raynor and Artanis were also reset to 5 and capped. Says I need to purchase to unlock. I already had them fully maxed level with all prestiges unlocked (prestiges are still unlocked despite the game saying I need to purchase them). I tried logging in and out multiple times, from multiple computers from different locations.

5 Likes

This just happened to me as well.

1 Like

This happened to me a few days ago as well. I was at level 78, Prestige level 1, and am now at level 5

1 Like

I have the same exact issue. Hopefully the bug will get fixed soon

1 Like

I also have this bug with specifically Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis. I didn’t prestige any them, but all three were higher than leve five. My Artanis was already level fifteen.

On the bright side, the commanders that I bought didn’t have this issue. Although, I hope that this gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

Me too,since the 2/9 i cant play normally with raynor,kerrigan and artanis

Me too. My Raynor now shows capped at 5.

I suffered a downgrade, my first Co op commanders went to lvl 5

finally, issue is fixed for me today! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve tried logging out, closing the game, logging out of bnet app and restarting my computer. Raynor, Keri, Tannis all still 5 and capped.

I also have this issue, Raynor and Artanis have been reset to level 5. I had them at 15.

hello, i have the problem, my commanders kerry, raynor artanis and fenix do not go up from lv 5 after using the prestige

Reminder: this topic is dead :skull_and_crossbones: and should not be necroed.
If you have that issue, see there:

im impacted, my artanis went from almost level 7 or 8 to level 5 capped, can you not just globally fix this issue, I dont want to have to come here again when my raynor and kerrigan gets to 5+ also have stukov due to buying SC remastered, hope the same thing doesnt happen for him.

The bug still lives, I’ve just lost my Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis levels tonight maybe one hour ago.

same just happened to me tonight… in the waiting to see how you can fix this bug,
thank you in advance

So … I’m forced to pay a character… or how I should process this ? I was lv 11 and now lv 5 capped untill purchase

was fine yesterday, logged in today and my raynor has been reset to lvl 5, and locked no longer able to gain xp. (was lvl 15 yesterday)