[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

Problem solved as of me logging on last night. Thanks Blizz.

Dear Starcraft 2 customer support
I have impact for this case too. My Jim Raynor already level 15 and get prestige 3. But now I get level 5.
I love Raynor and not change to play others.
Please help me too.
Thank you for your help

Not affected by the exact issue, but I saw something weird, and thought it may be related:

Recently, I was playing with a random commander, and it ended up being Raynor.
The weird thing is that after the game, the exp added was filling starting from zero.
A level up stopping the exp exactly on 0 would be quite memorable, so I’m pretty sure that wasn’t normal.

Masteries and levels were normal. I can’t tell if I got the exp, or if it disappeared in the void. Wasn’t stuck at level 90 or with a 0/0 exp bar either, it really was an unusual thing.
In the case it would be related, hopefully it can help pinpoint details of current ongoing bugs.

I can confirm that my commanders are now back to where they should be! Thank you so much Blizzard for dealing with the issue as quickly as you did since we were told you guys would no longer work on the game. Had me worried for a bit

Yep, same issue with Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis after last update

Hey all,

Thanks for the positive reports, I’m glad the commanders are back to normal. For anyone that is NOT fixed please continue posting here. If you ARE fixed, discontinue posting so we are able to track only the folks who are still impacted by this (if any).

Cheers!

1 Like

Update on my sitation, it has been resolved, base commanders are at their proper levels.

Well you guys broke this again… received a Battle.Net update… all commanders back to level 5. Can you please stop breaking the system.

Somehow triggered the bug today, all commanders locked at level 5 and I can’t start a game.

Now missing my Heart of Swarm pack… won’t load… all commanders back to level 5.

I’m having the same issue. was working fine last night however all my commanders that where previously level 15 are now level 5…

FYI, I was having the same issue again with all commanders. However, after waiting 5 minutes and trying again it now seems fixed.

I logged in yesterday, it’s been months that I haven’t played. I think my swann got reset to level 5. I was at least lv 12 with it, possibly more. Tried to logout and login but no lock. It’s still at 5. Was it resolved for just the people that posted here, or it was resolved for everyone that were affected ?

I unlocked all my Raynor’s prestige, now I lost it after last lvl bug being fixed.

Good evening,

Was playing fine yesterday but then today when I launched the game it asked me sign in - a bit strange, when I loaded in my Raynor and Dehaka were down to level 5.

Got this problem too. My Raynor was prestige lvl.1 + lvl 13, Kerrigan on lvl 6 or 7 and Artanis on lvl 15 + 3 lvl in mastery. Now all of them are lvl 5.

Hi, raynor, kerrigan and artanis level 5.

The issue just appeared, i was playing raynor around 8 hours ago to level up that third prestige and it worked fine back then.

I tried logging out and back in from sc2, then from battle.net and it did not resolve the issue.

(Edit: EU here)

Level capped base commanders for me too. Raynor, Kerrigan, artanis were all 15, now they reduced to lvl5 with a cap. EU server.

The same problem.

Raynor was at tier 3 so it didn’t reset, but Kerrigan was at tier 6 and Artanis was at tier 14 - tiers now downgraded to 5. (EU server)

Weird thing - logging out and back in, the game started showing all the achievements I’ve earned so far - from the campaign and other modes. As if I only got them all in one moment.

The dates in the profile with the achievements remained good - but maybe it does have some meaning.

Thanks in advance for solving the problem.

Same issue for me there, Have had Raynor and Artanis droped from respectively lvl13 and lvl8 to lvl 5. I hadnt played kerrigan anyway.
In the waiting of how you may fix this bug, I thank you in advance