Starcraft 2: Co-Op commanders were reset to level 5

Me to same issue , didnt got an Error or game crash … was playing campain mode and have changed to coop mode and there it was – Raynor ,Kerrigan and Artanis are lvl 5 now =( is there a fix for or do i have to grow em up aggain ?

me too. my kerrigan’s 15 levels downraged to 5 levels :frowning:

Same thing just happend to me. Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis got reset and softlocked at lvl 5. At least my Prestiges are still there but i cant lvl them back up :confused:

1 Like

Я не понимаю, что случилось… В ночь с 23.03.2022 на 24.03.2022 - все начальные командиры были сброшены до 5 левла и ограничены на нем же. Даже кнопки “приобрести” - нет. Беда-бедой… Надеюсь, это решится.

My Raynor also is back to level 5
Yesterday 15
Today 5

this has also happened to me as well anyone found any information about it?

hi. i have the same problem…primary commanders (jim.kerry.artanis) droped to lvl 5 from ( 15.8.9) …some help please .

Salve. Oggi i miei comandanti sono al livello 5 e penso sia un bug. Per favore cercate di risolvere presto!
Today my commanders are level 5 and I think it’s a bug. Please try to fix it soon! Greetings

my kerrigan has reset to lvl 5

Hi there,my sc2 coop commanders were all reset to lvl 5 including Raynor Artanis and Carrygun. My Raynor were lvl 15

hi. i have the same problem… my Raynor is back to level 5 , help please .

This also happened to me today, my Artanis was reset to level 5 and it’s capped at level 5, please help!

Со мной случилось тоже самое, В игре стар крафт 2 случился баг, после сегодняшнего входа в игру, в совместном режиме сбросился уровень моего персонажа (рейнор) с 10 до 5, и после прохождения уровня, при получении опыта, игра говорит что мне для поднятия уровня нужно приобрести набор. помогите пожалуйста (Фото есть)

Hey all,

I passed this on to the Bliz folks.

спасибо большое за вашу работу :heartbeat:

This also happened to me today, my Artanis was reset to level 5

1 Like

Hey all,

Bliz acknowledged the issue over in Technical Support forum. Be sure to watch that thread for updates.

I think it is because you may buy a new Commander and the game checks if the 3 are got buyed or not, but we ve got them free so there a nor “buyed” and caped to lvl. 5 like in the trial.

Same thing happened to me today. Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis all back to level 5. Prestiges are still unlocked but it’s on level 5. So what we just wait?

Hey all,

Sounds like a fix was applied.