What happened to the Developer Updates?

Okay. Did not know, I just like responding CAPS with CAPS

Developer Updates

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/76612037/only-exist-in-my-memory.jpg

29 Likes

They ran out of content to show consistently

4 Likes

As long as there is no official info when they gona be, somewhere its easy to see, like lets say, info in game, those APPERANCES not gona do much, we not gona look for them on every overwatch streamer/ytuber channel, and they could just say what they work on without being interview by someone. This helps bring numbers of people watching games on twitch and make players less complain about lack of information.

1 Like

Would you want to talk to this community?

1 Like

Sorry we haven’t been doing these as frequently. We do have more planned for this year.

We recorded one last week that will go live next week (I think?)…

186 Likes

I remember the devs saying that it takes a lot of resources to make those, so they are speaking in other ways more. For example, a few weeks ago Jeff answered a bunch of forum questions.

Edit: see? He’s literally right above me.

Damn I love this community.

1 Like

devs too busy playing apex and fortnite clearly

14 Likes

Thanks for the update.

4 Likes

Is this an April Fool’s joke?

27 Likes

pppppppppppooooooooooog champ

1 Like

At least it’s in season

4 Likes

It’s so silly that Jeff has to post that they are making one…just put them out when you feel like one is warranted…

1 Like

but regarding the game itself, they just recently addressed the things everyone was talking about and just then informed what they were actually doing. it felt like it was abandoned until Baptiste…

Tell the developers thanks for Baptiste. He has got the weapons I needed.

1 Like

Never trust anything April first unless it also has (not April Fools joke) and then you can believe it unconditionally.

Hi. Can you considering giving Symmetra a golden Glove? Thanks.

3 Likes

For Archives,or POTG 2.0?
What happened to that idea?

5 Likes

Please let it be the replay system ,Please let it be the replay system ,Please let it be the replay system ,Please let it be the replay system ,Please let it be the replay system ,Please let it be the replay system ,Please let it be the replay system.

8 Likes

And it is amazing how little drama we’ve had involving Blizzard in the time when there have been no development updates…