Release the dev update!

They said it might be this week. Jeff’s a busy guy.

They have a habit of being a few days late when they say “It’ll be here by X day”.

Stuff comes up, it’s why they pretty much never announce things ahead of time.

Hopefully today! I’m crossing my fingers

Last year in the dev update they said they would be announcing something special during OWL so people knew to tune in.

So if we don’t get one today, does that mean no halftime trailer since no one will know to watch for it?

and this is why they try not to tell us much

There was no guarantee of this week (note the “I think?” part).

1 Like

They promised us update couple weeks ago where they said it will come ‘‘next week’’.
Its almost been 3 weeks and yet theres no dev updates.

Also I bet that its just gonna be about this next event & such as balancing things too probs cause I wouldnt be suprized anymore.

Eh, just chill out people, its nothing big anyway, as most updates so far, its just gona be small talk about new event, and mostly jeff using his charisma roll to try to convince us to play more.

I too agree that with the exception of the upcoming event, I am not anticipating too much for the next DUV in terms of upcoming features for the game. I would love to be wrong of course.

2 Likes

That or it will be more of this…

1 Like

Ready for that third social feature!

Lol let’s see. Maybe during owl

1 Like

Yea just release the update even if it isn’t ready. When people are upset that it cuts off right when Jeff was going to say something important just let the public know that xPUNISHERx just really wanted now since he was ready.

1 Like

It’s been pre recorded 2 weeks ago!

They may need to do, you know, anything else to make sure it is good.

It will happen. Just utilize patience

They need to release it already

Relax it’ll come out soon™.

1 Like

Lol dude wth. Still not out

it’s out now

you can calm down

Yup it is out.

And the update is gonna be fun to download.