Dev update when?

I am way too ready for this update, any idea when this possibly could be?

There is already another recent thread about this. However here is the dev post for reference…

That being said, don’t be discouraged if it does not show up at this time.

Wow, people are realy hyped for just and update about next event…

1 Like

The problem is that considering how big the seasonal event is going to be, I would not hold my breath too much for this D.U.V. to discuss things other than the content of the event. I think people are hoping there will be discussion about changes to the core features of the game (i.e. introducing forced 2-2-2/role queue, changes to Competitive, etc), but I think those things are still in the works.

If the devs are seeing this, please, by all means, prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Yea, i think its more likely there gona be just like one line in script to tell us that they work on it but its to early to show anything yet or talk about it.

Dev updates happens after the content is already launched and it is pretty much only going to address the patch itself.

Depends. The DUV does come out usually when the PTR patch is live when the DUV discusses those specific changes. Now if a DUV is for a seasonal event it usually pops just on or before the launch of the event (most likely this DUV). Other DUVs are the “Popular Community Topics” which takes time to share their long term plans for the game.