Reddit Q&A tomorrow

I suspect they’re annoyed at the mods not being as sycophantic as desired

(though that sprite guy will delete any anti-blizzard news whatsoever)

Meanwhile, Zen heals, boosts damage, and does damage all at the same time.

People are writing essays under that comment section

Yeah but when do zen heals actually make a difference???

• When your teammate is in a 1v1 to maybe give them an edge
  • on a flanker as they’re about to go in for a little assistance
  • ……

Thats about it. Zen heals are irrelevant most of the time. In a fight its not like zen orb will keep your team alive. Thats why you dont pick zen for the heals. You pick him for the damage and utility.

Also problematic and will likely be next to get nerfed/reworked

And you easily forgot to mention zen has no mobility. None. 0. He is a stationary target unlike mercy who can catapult herself across the map. So of course he has more of his power elsewhere in his kit to compensate

I’m gonna be real, very concerned about that March 7th patch date.
The longer Mercy stays as is the higher frustrations rise on both sides.

I still feel buffing Cass and 76 was their attempt to make Soj feel less brokenly oppressive instead of nerfing her down and generally nerfing pain points across the game too. l
I fear we’re in for a furtherance of the Mit vs Dmg arms race and I am not excited for that future.

I don’t trust they’ll answer uncomfortable questions, and expect a path of least resistance as far as where they’ll be willing to give answers.

The dev team has definitely made improvements, but there’s still a massive way to go and a lot of vague outlines of things happening.

I guess I’ll be lurking here for a tldr on the more standout parts of the Q&A tomorrow.

What would you define as Dooming?

https://reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/x9am3y/what_if_founders_pack_extra_gift_was_1x_free_hero/

But he does damage. He does a lot of damage. He can win duels against most DPS, and can two-tap most of them. If he lands a discord orb on a Tracer, he can one-shot her.
Meanwhile, Mercy only has her mobility and currently, I’d argue Kiriko has more mobility than she does.

“Mid-Season Hero Balance AMA”

I’m getting the feeling they have balance changes tomorrow.

I wonder if they will reply if I ask about that Return To Office incident.

To be fair, their team has zero power to directly affect that issue.

1 Like

Oh boy, I can’t wait, for more dodging and deflecting of problems the game has like they’ll never address that Kiriko needs nerfs and Sojourn too! I sure can’t wait!

5 Likes

Thanks I wasn’t aware of this. Asked a question.

or even anything resembling the truth.

Doomer (and by effect, dooming) is a pretty well documented term prior to these forums existing.

In terms of these forums, someone who is overly pessimistic on a constant basis in an effort to dishonestly smear the reality of the game.

Having genuine criticism is not being a doomer.

Someone ask them when they plan on fixing career profile hours?!

Hey- you’re mr organized and smart.

I remember Wyomingmyst used to record the responses from blizzard and make a post about it.

Are you planning on doing this? If so I’d be grateful.

Nope.

But Craig = WyomingMyst, and I think he did that last time they did an AMA.

That’s debatable.

Clearly the best if overwatchcirclejerk /s

Is he still around? I thought he wasn’t.

He’s around, just not on the forums much.

https://twitter.com/KaediGames

1 Like