Reddit Q&A tomorrow

Don’t miss the opportunity to not getting the answers you want to hear!

18 Likes

Well that’s pretty cool tbh

1 Like

I hope they revert Mercy changes, if not, I’ll keep playing Kiriko.

6 Likes

They will nerf her more.

People complain her healing is too good.

2 Likes

No, Mercy doesn’t need any more nerfs, sir, she needs to revert the changes to her previous state.

I’m going to tell you a secret, other supports have more healing power than Mercy, you’re welcome.

8 Likes

Yeah but not as consistent as mercy can do. Thats always mercys trump card is she can heal no matter what. Every other support has delays/cooldowns/reloads

She just has infinite consistent heals which is super powerful

2 Likes

Doesnt matter… Iam just telling you what the so called competitive scene is thinking and they are holding this ama on the competitive reddit for a reason.

2 Likes

Hoping for some talk on next hero other then the info we know.

1 Like

She is the only support that can only do 1 thing at a time, the other supports can do more than one task at a time…

2 Likes

What are chances they actually stick to that date they gave for next patch (march 7)

1 Like

Reminder that Season 4 date is already locked for April 10th.

1 Like

I have only 1.
Why the game still sucks so much few months after launch.

2 Likes

Not really lol. Only zen, brig and lucio. And moira if you count her orb.

Ana/bap/kiri all have to choose between damage and healing

And again she is the most consistent so of course she would have some downsides. Its like rein. He has the best shield because he cant do anything else

Please, everyone leave your cringe at home for this Q&A

3 Likes

Oh cool, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

So is the balance patch tomorrow?

i can’t hear more " our matchmaking is working well but we still do some minor adjustments in the background" nonsense.

their next article should be “a deep dive to our garbo matchmaking and random MMR we still use for no reason at all”

4 Likes

Honestly I think an AMA is too early. We have 7 weeks left in this season.

We likely just see someone complain about some unnecessary thing, and Devs make balance nerfs over it.

Another AMA where they won’t admit their matchmaking is the biggest pile of horse manure in the history of horse dungs.

4 Likes

Reddit is the worse one sided community in existence. On top of that DEVs are going to do what they always do and answer the preloaded questions with their written ready-to-go responses

5 Likes