Re Experimental: So Genji can counter Moira now?

In zen vs genji, you need to or he going to kill you. Most ranks genjies dont run away, they stay on the back line trying to get kill in cost of their life. And they still can easly hit your big head when you are robot monk.

4 Likes

He he kills you and still dies unless you got transcendance ready he messed up given how hardcore genji is when he snowballs

I really like the Moira changes, but Genji buffs seem excessive. Even one or two would be huge, but three arguably four with being able to cancel deflect at will? Seems like a little much, should probably stick to two buffs and see where it goes from there.

When one team lose over extending genji in cost of support on other side it can preaty much means your push or defence going to fail on many sytuations.
Other roles can help you keep dmg up to push, what they anyway had to do with him
No other role going to help healing team.

1 Like

Moira nerf? wait what the hell? SOMEONE FILL ME IN PLS

1 Like

Nerd to her dmg :confused:
experimental

1 Like

I’m not surprised, forums didn’t shut up. How much did they nerf it? Doomfist main levels, or Genji main levels?

2 Likes

That’s why I said 1-combo shot, unlike some pepegs that still to this date say “1-shot” when it’s not.

Triple shuriken/Dash is gonna be easier isn’t? Then again I’m very bad at genji, so I can’t relate much, not gonn argument on it frankly lol. Just asking for knowledge difficulty here.

Lets see how it shakes out. Genji has needed a midfight buff for awhile & Moira has needed a damage nerf for awhile as well. This card is a great patch imo

Biotic Grasp:

Healing — 65 -> 70
Damage — 50 -> 40

Because some players still can’t fathom a way to outplay Moira…

7 Likes

Roughly stated but it is otherwise truth.

1 Like

you are insanely detached from the actual game.

2 Likes

YES. Nobody defends low support players. So why play a support when it just becomes a respawn simulator?

3 Likes

Eh, I don’t play Overwatch anymore. Honestly I should be devastated considering I’ve spent hundreds of hours on Moira, but I’m jumping ship to… well, anything else. Overwatch is a mess, and the developers clearly have no idea what they’re doing.

Best of luck…

6 Likes

no, genji still loses to moira

it’s like you’re forgetting all the resources he takes to kill her, the fact that she has an orb, or the fact that she can fade away and leave genji in a bad position since he can’t reset away

people have this really lame binary way of thinking about matchups

4 Likes

Oh hell yes you are right. I am going on experimental to play Zen specifically now. Zen is the perfect hero to play on experimental.

If it’s not an autowin hard counter then it’s not an actual counter to them. We saw this same dynamic when they removed Brig’s Tracer instakill combo. Despite Brig’s armor still completely invalidating Tracer people claimed she was ruined.

These people want characters that remove other characters from the game on the pick screen.

Why dont people understand that creating a character that can counter an entire ROLE is a bad thing?

A type of character? Sure, you can have flankers, anti-flankers, anti-shield, anti-whatever as long as it doesnt completely block out a role that you are forced to play.

You cant have someone literally counter every support that is nonsense. Remember Reaper? Him being anti-tank is EXACTLY the reason why he ends up being left in trash tier.

11 Likes

1500 or more
20 characters

1 Like

I don’t think you play this game in GM.

Lucio is NOT unkillable.

Zenyatta is free food for any half-decent dps given his hitbox.

Ana relies on her sleep dart.

Moira can’t actually kill the dps all the time, her best chance is to just run away.

So no, supports can not always defend themselves, even if they are good.

Playing Zenyatta into Genji & Tracer is just stupid. There’s nothing you can do.

10 Likes