People Leaving Paris XD

It’s actually funny to see because it’s becoming like a movement in the community. Players usually don’t like assault maps, but for Paris they go the extra mile:

The last 3 competitive games I had in Paris, first one I sacrificed myself so that noone had to play that map, next 2 times other guys from the match did the same. And people always write in the chat: “What a hero” “OUR LEGEND”

Paris will probably get some changes in the future, but honestly I hope they rework the whole mode, it sucks to play.

Quick play is awesome cuz i can leave everytime I get a 2cp map xD

159 Likes

I always ask people if they like the map, if more than one person says yes I stay, if one or fewer people say they like it then I leave. No one likes Paris, and I can get that 50 SR back, and since I play support I have plenty of lootboxes/credits so the endorsement rewards are pointless for me.

57 Likes

Saving 11 other players from the frustration and toxicity of having to play on Paris is worth 50 SR.

#RemoveParis

124 Likes

Tantrum rage leavers that leave for any reason that is not technical or an emergency, are the worst types of people that play this game.

14 Likes

just delete paris blizz :roll_eyes:

31 Likes

Agree, death to Paris

23 Likes

You deserve a medal.

I second this

8 Likes

It’s not a tantrum, everyone hates that map, so I take a poll and then take the bullet. No one has to deal with Paris if they don’t want to :slight_smile:

27 Likes

“I dont want to eat my vegetables mommy, I will spit them out if you force me to eat them”

9 Likes

I’d rather be forced to play on Horizon, Havana, and Hanamura repeatedly than play paris. #DeleteParis

3 Likes

You’re comparing apples to volcanoes here. It’s not like playing Paris is good for everyone, it’s not. What’s more, everyone hates that map, and I make sure that most people in the match want to dodge it (especially the DPS who waited so long for it). So I’d rather lose 50 SR and wait 10 minutes than force everyone to play Paris.

16 Likes

I use to not mind it so much when I played Sombra all the time but since I started playing tank it’s a huge pain. I spend more time walking back from spawn than actually playing the game sometimes.

3 Likes

Havanna is another one.

I absolutely hate that map, along with Paris, and Lunar Horizon.

Edit: Taking bets all three maps and Rialto were designed by the same person

20 Likes

Paris syndrome

1 Like

Paris is the best 2cp map imo. I always look forward to playing it. Especially since everyone else seems to get in their heads its the worst thing ever. So with a defeatist attitude they are just easier to beat I guess.

12 Likes

I actually really enjoy Paris. Second point is fun both to attack and defend. First point can be rough from both sides.

Havanna is probably my least favorite map as well as Horizon.

7 Likes

Someone jebaited my team by going afk and when they had 4 seconds left before a kick they came back

On Paris the first point is interesting as there are two critical points, the high ground and the capture point. The capture is partially isolated from the high ground. This means you can get a high mobility character onto the capture point and disrupt the defenders. It is similar to temple of anubis.

I haven’t figured out the second point yet

I like the Paris map, but it does seem to need some study to improve play on it.

Paris is a paradise compared to Temple of Anubis, Volskaya and Hanamura…

I can’t even decide which one of those three is the worst. They’re all so crappy.

2 Likes