People Leaving Paris XD

I highly doubt Blizzard’s pride would allow them to remove one of their creations from the game despite how - almost - unanimously it is hated.

6 Likes

I doubt they’ll delete it, but I’m sure it will get a rework like HLC to make it more tolerable.

IMO it’s not a bad map outside of the first choke.

Paris and Cuba are like the worst maps, I just insta bail every QP match with that garbage. Their map designer needs a permanent vacation IMO, the only good thing about those maps is the visuals.

5 Likes

But it is an emergency. They’re playing paris map.

That map needs either complete redesign or should just be deleted. Small changes won’t help it. Horizon was terrible, and it’s still terrible, but better than before. But Paris is something else.

7 Likes

That’s just not liking something and refusing to eat it. Not a tantrum.

I always leave Paris if it’s on my alternate account. I love the movement so much

2 Likes

I usually don’t like leavers, but i can make an exception for paris.

thank you kind souls that let us skip paris.

6 Likes

Ill take Paris over any of the koth maps.

1 Like

Blizzard just watch this and read community feedback pls!
https://clips.twitch.tv/CrunchyCovertPepperDoubleRainbow

2 Likes

Normally I’d agree with you but saving everyone else in the lobby from having to play on Paris is literally the most noble thing you can do in this game.

18 Likes

The thing is people hate Paris because of the first point attack.
Guess what, you will have the advantage as well when you switch to defense.
It evens out because you switch sides.

4 Likes

I dont like Havanna even though its a payload map.

Lets all change our names to DeleteParis.

4 Likes

But Horizon still sucks.

2CP is generally disliked, then they go and release the maps with either huge points with a million ways to attack it or chokes that feel impossible to get through at times with no middle ground. Blizzard dropped the ball on map design with these ones.

3 Likes

Hard to really say right now because of so many server disconnects right now. That said Paris is a bit of a joke. It’s heavily slanted towards the attackers on the first point in that the defenders have such a long walk from spawn one pick can usually snowball into capturing the point but they have to over come a very narrow choke point with nearly no flanking routes if you can’t fly.

The second is the exact opposite problem, attackers have a long walk but the point is so open with a million flanking routes it’s hard to defend. The worst part though is if it comes to a close game the 1 minute timer you get in OT is barely enough to even make it to the second point if you run, let alone fight with any kind of tactics to actually over come the advantage defenders have.

Edit: plus in general I hate walking back from spawn, a map that has a walk that is 30+ seconds long is a joke. They need closer spawn points.

1 Like

I didn’t had to look to know you where a symmetra main lol. That’s the only way you are gonna enjoy these maps, which is the reason everyone else hates them, it’s just cheese all over

i bet the leaver statistics on paris make some interesting reading.
thats why i like quickplay you can veto maps which is worth way more than endorsement levels.

I see the map flaws, but I honestly like 2 CP maps, lol.

Hanamura is one of my favorites.

Now, KotH on the other hand…

2 Likes

I leave paris all the time in solo. I rather lose 50sr than play that map for atleast 8 minutes

4 Likes