To the heroes of Overwatch,
We want to keep you up to date on some of the bugs and issues we’re aware of that are affecting the game. This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting Overwatch 2, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and we appreciate y’all’s understanding. Our team is working to resolve these issues, and we will provide more information as soon as we have updates!
- On console, there’s an issue with the weapon on Orisa’s Starsheep skin.
- We’re investigating an issue regarding missing highlights and game reports.
- There’s a bug with Sojourn’s Cyber Detective skin is causing her to disappear while viewing it in the hero gallery.
- Update: The skin will now appear in regular gameplay and can now be equipped again.
- There’s an issue with Brigitte’s GOAT skin affecting her shield’s transparency in first-person.
- Some PlayStation players are experiencing difficulty receiving and sending invites to group up.
- There’s an issue causing the camera to displace while using a souvenir while loading into a game.
- Some players aren’t able to see Ramattra without going to hero gallery and selecting his “Overwatch 2” default skin.
- Career Profile may not be updating correctly for console players, please click here to learn more.
- Some players are experiencing an LC-208 error, and the team is currently investigating a fix for this issue.
- Echo is playing Kiriko, Sojourn, and Junker Queen ultimate lines in English for non-English languages.
- The issue with Junkerqueen’s Carnage ability cooldown has been resolved.
- The issue with Kiriko’s Swift Step not cleansing certain effects has been resolved.
- The issue with Hanzo’s fully-charged bow animation has been resolved.
- Tracer’s Pulse Bomb does self-damage correctly.
- Resolved an issue concerning the rumble effect on Xbox and PlayStation controllers.
For a full list of resolved issues, check out the January 5 Patch Notes.
This list has been updated on January 6, 2023. A hotfix update to the game has been applied addressing certain critical issues. Players currently playing when the hotfix applied may need to restart the game client entirely if they are stuck entering into a new match.