Make an update for your main

You joke,but he legitimately has a similar talent to this in Heroes of the Storm.

“Lv13: Slip: While Wall Ride is active, passing near an enemy Hero increases its Movement Speed bonus to 40% for 1 seconds.
Passive: Wall Ride grants 20 Armor”

1 Like

I know, cause i play heroes all the time :wink:

1 Like

Noice

I haven’t played the game in ages,but my laptop needs to get fixed before I can play again ahah

Guess that fits under this category.

Symmetra:

• Teleporter: no longer infinite,but retains the increased range.
  • Turret: damage increased from 40 to 50.
  • Photon Barrier: now lasts 13 seconds.
  • Photon Projector: damage changed back to pre-nerf values.

Don’t diss supercharger like that. It’s legit one of the best ults in the game.

Moira

• Damage orb DPS reduced to 40 (total damage remains 200)
  • Fade now allows for vertical movement
  • Coalesence
    ** Duration reduced from 8 to 6 seconds
    ** DPS increased from 70 to 85
    ** Healing increased from 140 to 180

Tracer: Blink in all directions. (vertical and horizontal)

Moira
Moiras golden ‘gun’ (nailpolish) now also makes her backpack golden

Ashe and Torb:

Ashe's and Torb's fire, now melts Mei's Cryofreeze and Ice wall. It also lowers the efficacy of her Endothermic blaster while she is on fire. 

Developer notes: 
We felt that Ashe and Torb, being the fire users, were lacking any real means to counter ice in the game, as such, we are buffing them to allow them to counter something they would normally counter.

Mercy

New mechanic : Pacifism

If any ally has not dealt or received any damage within the last 2 seconds, she heals that target for 75 hp/s

Mercy:

Rez is her Ult again, and further complaints about it being “disheartening to play against” will be filed in the same folder as complaints about Overwatch not being similar enough to Call of Duty.

Her new E is a single target cleanse with a healing effect attached (which can be stacked with Mercy’s beam for the equivalent of a burst heal). For a game in desperate need of more cc counters, it would be wierd not to give the ability to cleanse cc to the Doctor-Angel-Cleric character.

Valk is gone, but Mercy gets a (telegraphed) double jump (with a cooldown) and a hybrid option for the “Guardian Angel prefers beam target on/off” toggle… so she doesn’t need Valk anyways.

Mercy gets 60hps and the ability to reactively damage boost attacks as they land restored.

Lucio:
While Nano boosted, healing output is increased by +50%, aura radius is doubled, INFINITE BOOPS, and Amp It Up boosts speed and healing for all allies within the ring.

Pharah can now cancel ult yippie ki yay only been asking for 4 years

1 Like

Lucio shakes his butt every time he gets a kill

1 Like

“JUSTICE!!!”

…psych!

Ashe now has 2 rounds of coach gun or this cooldown decreased to 8 seconds.
Also her headshot rate decreases her coachgun cooldown somehow.
And I wish she can deal 100/200 damage body/hs at close range (10-15-20 meters, then falloff instead of current 30 meters) scope in to be able to agressively contest sniper and be threat. It is more oneshots overall, but still a counter to wm/hanzo and dive.

From now on Simga shouts “What is that melody” continously when inside Lúcios heal/speed aura.

2 Likes

Random thought

The more I think about this, the more I like it tbh, especially if it can interrupt Valkryrie’s cast time.

No matter how you splice it, your idea is worlds better than live version of rez

1 Like