Statistics: Mercy heals the LEAST

Brig is a main healer.

1 Like

Yea, we agree on Rez needing removal.

I never liked Valk, it removes the challenges of positioning, juggling, and knowing when to disengage to get some regen. Also removed the staggering counterplay for phat rez plays when it gave you 20sec to use 4.

1 Like

It’s entirely possible they didn’t want to change anything beacause of how the data is saved and stats calculated. Suddenly dropping a table (or moving it) could break it all. So they rather keep it as it is instead of having to rebuild or wipe all stats.

Lets also note that the amount of armor she provides isn’t taken into account.

(Granted I feel that making Brig into a main healer sorta goes against how her kits works but that’s just me)

1 Like

Idk. I don’t think as a healer I have much trouble positioning around barriers (which already get destroyed easily) to heal my team. And reloads I wouldn’t consider a major issue and if you’re good with Moira you’re resource meter should never run out. Plus other supports have ways to heal past barriers too.

I don’t think any of the stuff you listed makes mercy that good. Sure she has an easier time but not by much imo.

Also Valkyrie doesn’t feel impactful and that kinda bugs me.

first of all love the name :heart:

it already does gain ult charge from damage boost (1:1 ratio)
and mercy players are like we don’t wanna play pocket and this would just enforce it even harder

it used to be 3 seconds back when the game first came out and she was so squishy
the idea is that you shouldn’t be killed bc of the random damage you take bc you have to be close to your target every other support that has the same downside has a major way to heal themselves moira can right click, brig can left click, lucio has the healing song
and regen has counters too dynamite, venom mine, dva holding left click from any distance
but it’s true that it might be too much healing at 1 sec i’d recommend 1.5 secs or 2 secs i even think it’s too late at 2 secs idk if we can test it out in custom games but i’d give it a go if they made a experimental card for it

it’s actually one of her core issues the ability feels like butt and it clashes w/ the rest of her kit which all about being evasive and tanky

i’d like to see something like this

it has its own obvious strengths and weaknesses it synergizes w/ mercy’s “keep track of everything” playstyle and takes away the clunkiness that current version of rez has

or they could give her an AOE cleanse which we don’t have enough of in the game

i remember being able to outheal 2 dps trying to kill the rein when it was just me and him on the point on first point temple until they killed me when mercy had 60 hp/s
65 hp/s is overkill you’re never gonna need that much healing output on a single target

valk dumbs down the entire character
normally you have be smart w/ your positioning, w/ GA and take advantage covers to survive and choose who you wanna heal or dmg boost to maximize her effectiveness
in valk you’re like taking DoT? no problem constant regen!
positioning? what’s that? just don’t die to hitscan and you’re fine virtually nothing else can get you!
target priority? pppfffttt damage boost everyone!

you probably have heard “valkyrie is boring” this is why ^^^^^^^

it’s already 10 meters if you nerf it they have to be in hugging range for it to work

i’d be ok w/ that i already try to connect it to the person that needs healing the most just in case they wander off

Sounds like bad and/or lazy programming.

I wouldn’t use the “upcoming balance changes for support” Mercy quote much longer…It’s from 2 years ago; the game and support roster was kind of different back then…

Things have changed a lot since then

Maybe Blizzard could, ya know, communicate some more recent thoughts on the matter :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, I think the quote is good to point out how Blizzard talks out both sides of their mouth with balancing, since even in the months following that patch when the comment was still fresh, Mercy wasn’t healing as much as Moira (which, in my personal opinion, is fair, but I digress–it’s Blizzard’s words here we’re talking about), then also couldn’t keep up with Baptiste, and has since fallen behind even Ana. So… going by Blizzard’s last serious remarks on Mercy (which are embarrassingly over a year old), she’s not in a good spot by their own standard that they created. So… yeah, they either need to update their standard, or update her.

Yeah but…

Mercy is FINE…

;and VIABLE, stop WHINING and CRYING about this Hero. She can DMG boost other heroes! She can Collar and Leash pocket DPS!!! THATS FUN!!! Shes in a GOOD SPOT. Literally just not HER META.

So stop asking for buffs, stop asking for reverts, stop asking for reworks, because ITS NOT HAPPENING.

Simply put, Mercy is arguably the BEST healer because of her consistent heals without having to AIM because no BRAIN. So that means shes a main healer! But you should let another healer HEAL because Mercy has dmg boost, which means shes an off healer! But valk is good, but also bad, but GOOD, but BAD.

This means Mercy is and Off-Main Healer! Why are you crying about it?! Its the best of both worlds dont you see she can literally do both!!!1!!!1!

If you No Brain No Aim Mercy Mains continue down this path of destruction asking for buffs and reworks and reverts, it will literally mean MOTH META TWO POINT OH… Overnight!!! :scream:

1 Like

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ so much this.

1 Like

God not only does she not excel at anything but she sucks at everything according to this. Fix your mess blizzard

All people look at when it comes to stats is basically healing.

Since EVERY OTHER HEALER outdamages Mercy by a huge margin, even if we take her damage boost numbers into account.

She doesnt shine in healing either, what is she even allowed to be good in?

Great, she has consistency and mobility, but that’s not gonna keep your tanks alive.

Mercy has bad numbers at basically everything besides healing and deaths per game, that seems like crap to me. If she is the one support who is support oriented the most, then she should at least excell in that department.

5 Likes

First of all Mercy does have downtime on her healing. She is the only support in game that has to completely forego healing to do anything else. But more importantly there is an average deaths stat and Mercy is like ever so slightly better at staying alive than Moira and Ana which you think is a point in your favour but is actually against it. How can you justify the fact that despite dying the least i.e. being alive longer than the others she heals the least. You’d think her being alive would boost her past them but it doesn’t

8 Likes

You guys do realize that any buff Mercy is getting in her current state could be paired with a compensation nerf, right?

For example: They buff her healing and they just might nerf her mobility as well.

Do you still want to risk it?

1 Like

If Devs feel like risking their lives by touching her mobility then I say let them. If there is one thing Mercy mains will die for it’s her mobility.

2 Likes

Ive gotten to the point where I will compensate E-Rez to be removed for 60hps, im that freakin desperate and I hate E-Rez anyway, so yes.

Mercy needs a buff to her heals. 55hps would be perfect to test. Or 60hps with 20% damage boost.

1 Like

Hey nobody said it’s a lot.

All i’m saying that She is an off-support. Cannot fullfill the role of main healers.

Love it how you just took a 2 - year- old quote, along with Mercy’s stats only in Grandmaster in order to ““prove”” your non - existent point:

The actual numbers for this month and in all ranks are as follow:

1. Moira: 12,896 HP
  2. Baptiste: 11,367 HP
  3. Mercy: 11,342 HP

Just sad… :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

4 Likes