Make an update for your main

Can make it a nerf, buff, rework, anything you want
Can be serious, goofy, actually something Blizzard could do.

Mei:

Spraying allies on fire extinguishes them, and she is now able to freeze Molten core’s lava.

Developer notes:
We felt that Mei, being the ice user, was lacking any real means to counter fire in game, as such, we are buffing her to allow her to counter something she would normally counter.

2 Likes

Symmetra is now reworked back into 2.0 with multiple buffs and QOL changes

7 Likes

Symmetra:
Any form of buff.

1 Like

D.va!

Boosters are now on a resource meter, similar to defense matrix, taking 7 seconds to fully deplete (no cooldown, like DM used to be)
DM can now eat accretion
Boosters can escape gravitic flux

1 Like

Lucio now gains damage resistance based on how many unique walls he’s glided actoss in the last x seconds.

2 Likes

Zen is immune to all CC now because he can float.

4 Likes

Orisa:

Supercharger’s damage boost reduced to 0% (was 50%)

Developer Note:
We actually made this change 6 months ago, apparently nobody noticed.

2 Likes

Junkrat shield generator voiceline is returned and now activates in response to barriers.

7 Likes

Soldier 76:

New movement mechanic: Crouch slide.

Pressing the crouch key during sprinting now engages a slide. Sliding down slopes increases his speed. He can shoot, and use all abilities during slide.

However, Soldier 76 cannot slide under payloads to stall.

Clip size increased to 35 shells.

Sprinting for longer than the reload duration (1.5 secs) now reloads the gun.

Tactical visor now provides infinite ammo, and reloads weapon after the ability ends.

Developer comments: Soldier 76, while fairly balanced, lacked the depth and nuances of the more stronger characters. This patch aims at adding more depth to his kit.

3 Likes

Brigitte:

-Inspire self-heal scales up in proportion to how many allies are also being healed by it.
-Rally scales up in proportion to how many allies are also being armored.
-400 barrier health.
-Keeps new Armor Pack but stacking multiple packs on one ally applies the second and third packs as a burst heal.
-Also she can mount a charging ally Rein.

2 Likes

Junkrat

• Projectile size increased by 50%
3 Likes

I don’t have a main…

little op but eh
Hammonds shields make him immune to stuns(or freeze at the very least)

4 Likes

Sombra: just revert her unnecessary nerfs. Hack/EMP back to 6s, EMP cast time back to .2s(I really miss not dying every single EMP), and you can take this janky new TL back too and gimme my old 4s CD.

Basically revert all the nerfs that were thrown on the worst character in game because of whining.

1 Like

What character shows up when you check your profile? That’s what I go by when people talk about mains.

How is sombra the worst hero in the game? Bastion, torb, and soldier are legit pepega

1 Like

Lucio can now reload while booping.

That would be my dream come true change for Lucio. =3

I usually play Ana and Orisa (When I have to tank) so I can’t really call for buffs without a nerfs… so I won’t.

Soldier 76 was another favorite of mine but he’s almost completely curb stomped now, thanks to Barrier Watch and not having the damage and sustain of the likes like Reaper/Doomfist whom can get around barriers much better.

Maybe something like a run and gun and small increase in sprint speed. Noticed a crouch slide mentioned and maybe even a jumping punch while sprinting for extra damage.

1 Like

Reinhardt now has Strike Raid from Kingdom Hearts.

This means he can now throw his hammer, hurting enemies on the way to them and the hammer will fly back to him afterwards (hurting enemies again if they’re in its path).

guess the downside would be that he can’t attack while its gone, but maybe he can still shield.

Developer’s comment: Strike Raid was cool; we liked Strike Raid. So we decided to give it to Reinhardt for some extra ranged damage. No, don’t mention Fire Strike.

We wanted to give him Ars Arcanum (also from Kingdom Hearts. Google it), but we felt that’d be too oppressive…for this patch at least!

Married to Reaper :sunglasses:

1 Like