Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

Same issue on XBOX Series X. Very upset because there is no communication. Is this a data issue? Are my games being tracked or is it just a front end issue? Please Communicate.

3 Likes

Same. I been trying to get into ranked. Grinded my tail off the last 3 days… and my wins don’t ever move it seems like

3 Likes

I have the same issue. I play on Xbox and my played time and games played stats are the same. Also the Heroes Challenges don’t display anymore and my heroes aren’t unlocking either.

3 Likes

Well at least I moved up in rank today. After my first 7 wins I was Bronze 5. After my second 7 wins I moved all the way to Bronze 1. So it seems like something is working even though my career profile is still all zeros.

4 Likes

Yeah same I have atleast two hours on signa and it says I only have six minutes

5 Likes

Yep, the same is for me and I’ve tried the fix’s people have put about on to he internet but nothing works. I’m on PS5.

3 Likes

Same problem on ps4.

3 Likes

I had all of my playtime on my main dva get erased and half on my ash. I got my dva up to six hours this week for me to log on again today and it’s down to 2???

I also have been playing Kiriko for dozens of matches and yet it says I only have 20 minutes on her. It’s very frustrating because I really love looking at the hours on characters grow as I improve with them.

This needs to get fixed to show the true stats asap.

5 Likes

Stats have been messed up since release and have not been fixed, I am guessing they will fix them eventually?

3 Likes

is there any news? I also have this problem and it gets worse every day …

7 Likes

Same here, can’t play comp because it doesn’t record any of my games played

7 Likes

I think this is true for most players. My stats aren’t updating at all and have stayed at 348 hours played since the launch, that’s what I had in overwatch 1. I have literally not gotten a single stat update in my career profile, and yes it is very discouraging to keep playing. I main brig when I play support, and I recently got a 54 assist game, but it still says my highest is 27… and I also have seen my friends stats be out of wack… he has a 380% win rate with Moria. Winning 19 games out of 5 played… the stats are all out of wack, and some players are not getting any statistical updates at all since launch… and have the same hours played as overwatch 1 even if you have put in a lot of time to OW2 since launch… you’re career profile might not at all show it… as is the case with me… blizzard please fix … I like to see my stats get better and see when I break my personal bests

4 Likes

Yes, it sucks because it’s literally not giving me any statistical updates… not hours played or anything at all….

3 Likes

I feel like I have the same but opposite problem. My hours seem to have jumped significantly from what I remember I had 700~ hours now after probably less than 10 hours on OW2 I have 900~ hours. It also is a bit buggy like it says I have 8 games played in comp but 9 wins but I am placed in tank and damage which is at least 14 wins and I’ve played about double that.

2 Likes

Same issue. Nintendo switch. Fix it or i will quite this game

5 Likes

Same issue here on Xbox Series X. Career profile incorrectly says my most played hero is only 19 minutes when I have over 60 hours in the game. Other stats not updating either.

2 Likes

Same!! And doesn’t record any different new characters played/stats/rank changes

2 Likes

I keep coming back to the game assuming after a week that this issue will be resolved and alas my stats still aren’t updating and keep decreasing lmao, pathetic

11 Likes

Bumping this thread again

8 Likes

I was playing torb on quick play and my game time went from 6 hours to 3 mins

1 Like